Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
God!!!! :eek:

Thanks for reporting the bug I will fix it.

HELP! I reached a point where laura says that she has to check on james in his room .. then when interacting with james's bedroom door she says james is sleeping and doesn't want to disturb him! What is the solution for this point?
Are you using an old save?

Reactions: Lezgin

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Actually I have a game braking bug now if Laura talks to David and Samuel about the party with strippers.

After this dialogue:

1683906005517.png

the game somehow stops and does not continue.

(you can also see the bug with the "doubled" Laura there)

• Wow
Reactions: elbro and Dark Anu

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Can you tell me after which event Laura starts appearing in double?
It was directly after Samuel has the fight with the neighbour (after collecting the special "fitness sauce" from the grocery store.
After the dialogue it looks like this:

1683931352102.png

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Is there anyway to skip the enforced delay/pauses at certain points?

I get that it's done for effect, and sometimes it works to good effect, But it sure makes replaying irritating. Or is detracting and annoying even for first time scenes when you're simply not feeling it.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It was directly after Samuel has the fight with the neighbour (after collecting the special "fitness sauce" from the grocery store.
After the dialogue it looks like this:

View attachment 2616463
I replayed the whole game till this point and found no issue of double. It's possible that using old save is messing up your play. Start from scratch and it should be gone.
Because as per the scene you described even if it doubles, laura should be wearing the red shirt and jeans dress not the blue dress. It's probably issue of old saves messing up something.

Reactions: beategg and Obranyi

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I replayed the whole game till this point and found no issue of double. It's possible that using old save is messing up your play. Start from scratch and it should be gone.
Because as per the scene you described even if it doubles, laura should be wearing the red shirt and jeans dress not the blue dress. It's probably issue of old saves messing up something.
Is there a save after this point?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a save after this point?
Here you go. load save slot 14.

I have not done any special events in this save. So you will get stuck after bathroom sex with david in main story. To progress you have to complete emma bath suit, james love letter and james cell phone map event ( refer walkthrough in thread main page for more info) . And after finishing all 3 map events, check james room and interact with him.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Here you go. load save slot 14.

I have not done any special events in this save. So you will get stuck after bathroom sex with david in main story. To progress you have to complete emma bath suit, james love letter and james cell phone map event ( refer walkthrough in thread main page for more info) . And after finishing all 3 map events, check james room and interact with him.
THX !!!! THX !!!! THX !!!!

Reactions: asplly97
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes