yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hi all !
figured out a bit when double Laura occurs:
1. According to the plot, Laura has to go to the gym and go in for sports with Mick. When Laura leaves the house and walks past Jack, DO NOT TALK TO HIM!! .
2. Emma has to walk Zoey to the bus stop next to Joey's bar. DO NOT WALK, DO NOT TALK TO DAVID!!, better take a taxi.
This way you will avoid double Laura.

Reactions: elbro and Obranyi

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It was directly after Samuel has the fight with the neighbour (after collecting the special "fitness sauce" from the grocery store.
After the dialogue it looks like this:
Hi all !
figured out a bit when double Laura occurs:
1. According to the plot, Laura has to go to the gym and go in for sports with Mick. When Laura leaves the house and walks past Jack, DO NOT TALK TO HIM!! .
2. Emma has to walk Zoey to the bus stop next to Joey's bar. DO NOT WALK, DO NOT TALK TO DAVID!!, better take a taxi.
This way you will avoid double Laura.
I have tested this several times and I not found this error, maybe you are using an old or damaged save.

Reactions: Obranyi

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Here you go. load save slot 14.

I have not done any special events in this save. So you will get stuck after bathroom sex with david in main story. To progress you have to complete emma bath suit, james love letter and james cell phone map event ( refer walkthrough in thread main page for more info) . And after finishing all 3 map events, check james room and interact with him.
You also have a save file from before the dialog with Samuel about the party?

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Dark anu, sorry for being off topic, but how is the development of the game Laura Island of Adventure going? It's just that your progress is not updated on Patrone

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dark anu, sorry for being off topic, but how is the development of the game Laura Island of Adventure going? It's just that your progress is not updated on Patrone
Last WIP was 9 May, he makes post every 7-14 days, so too early to panic!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So in the next update will we see Emma gets some action going on like I would like to see David or Marcus fuck her at some point

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Obranyi

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1734155

Overview:
This game is about a quiet suburban family who receive an unwanted visitor and his presence causes a sudden change in the family's behavior. The question is can a butterfly flapping its wings really cause a hurricane? Play as Laura a devoted wife and discover for yourself...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-29
Release Date: 2023-04-27
Developer: Dark Anu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Other Game: Laura: Island Adventures
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: TORRENT - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Official Compressed:
Win:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
MAC :
MEGA - -

Split Download

Extras: Guide/Walkthrough - Spanish Translation* - Deutsche Übersetzung* - Portuguese Translation* - Skip intro mod* - Wallpapers - Gallery Code

Thank you tatanysebas for sharing!
*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1342098 View attachment 1342101 View attachment 1342102 View attachment 1342104 View attachment 1342108 View attachment 1342109 View attachment 1371131 View attachment 1371136 View attachment 1450800
View attachment 1450804 View attachment 1450808 View attachment 1450812 View attachment 1450855 View attachment 1450860 View attachment 1450861 View attachment 1484358 View attachment 1484361 View attachment 1484363
Why is the officially compressed so much smaller?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
well I asked cause I thought Officially compressed version isn't the full thing. I guess both are same
I see. Then you should have asked what's the difference between "officially compressed" and " compressed" version?

Anyway the answer is:

Official compressed version is done by dev . And another thing is , in it compression is done till 1.5 version. Latest version images are not compressed.
Whereas compressed version is done by forums compressors and modders where everything ( including latest update images) are compressed. Hence it's size is smaller compared to official compression.
Hope this clears your issue.

Both compressed version contain complete game.

Efan saja

Oct 10, 2019
can share? save after laura go home and finish event Bar? 1.6
and after this i go beach but noting happen to triger event

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
How do I save the game? I'm looking for the button on the keyboard to get into the menu. So far I've saved via autosave when I quit the game. The only thing I found so far was to hide the text in the game using the shift key.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes