asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
How do I save the game? I'm looking for the button on the keyboard to get into the menu. So far I've saved via autosave when I quit the game. The only thing I found so far was to hide the text in the game using the shift key.
press "esc" key or right click mouse to bring up menu. Save option is there.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This game is a mixed bag of dicks imo. Their is a lot here to like but their is also a ton of annoyances.

The GOOD

1) The character models, this game uses a lot of the character models as Manila Shaw https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-36a-abaddon.7857/. Solid models and I love the character model of Manila so it's easy to like this here.

2) The animations when you get to them for the most part their solid and well done.

3) The story so far is interesting and enjoyable. It is not Shakespeare but the writing is solid, not perfect but solid.

The BAD
1) The clunkiness of the interface and layout! This is a game that really should be a RENPY game imo. There is absolutely no point in walking around in this game, it is a side scroller so you literally walk left and right to your next destination.

2) Getting stuck in Loooooooong, unskippable, unsavable areas! You can't save if you are in the middle of a scene and some of these scenes go on forever and ever and ever. You get bored, Your GF comes in, You kids enter the room and you close the screen. For example - Their is one scene where her husband walks in and surprises her that his sister is here, BUT it doesn't end their, no no no it then goes to having a loooooong flashback as to how they met, her roommate, the guys she new, a party a sex scene etc. on and on and on with no opportunity to SAVE! The problem is its a good scene when it gets to the animations but my god what I wouldn't give to be able to save. (See the Gallery)

3) The Gallery - Absolute worst gallery implementation I have ever scene and I generally love having a gallery to go back to for a reference. This one does not take you to the good parts, it takes you to basically the last place you could have feasibly saved and you start way way way away from the good stuff (See Point 2 Long Long Long locked in renders)

4) Their is rarely ever a choice (Actually I am trying my hardest to remember any choices at all and I sincerely can't remember one!)

Conclusion

If you love Manila Shaw and/or these character model then their is enjoyment to be had here but its a slog to get through this. The interface is just clunky. It has great ideas and story that are poorly implemented behind this interface. Manila Shaw uses RPMG but it is very well implemented and makes sense to use RPMG. This should be a straight AVN in Renpy.

For the Story, the character models, the renders and animations I give this 3 stars out of 5 as it currently is.

I will update if any of these issues are fixed in a future update.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game is a mixed bag of dicks imo. Their is a lot here to like but their is also a ton of annoyances.

The GOOD

1) The character models, these use a lot of the character models as the game Manila Shaw https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-36a-abaddon.7857/. Solid models and I love the character model of Manila so it's easy to like this here.

2) The animations when you get to them for the most part their solid and well done.

3) The story so far is interesting and enjoyable. It is not Shakespeare but the writing is solid, not perfect but solid.

The BAD
1) The clunkiness of the interface and layout! This is a game that really should be a RENPY game imo. There is absolutely no point in walking around in this game, it is a side scroller so you literally walk left and right to your next destination.

2) Getting stuck in Loooooooong, unskippable, unsavable areas! You can't save if you are in the middle of a scene and some of these scenes go on forever and ever and ever. You get bored, Your GF comes in, You kids enter the room and you close the screen. For example - Their is one scene where her husband walks in and surprises her that his sister is here, BUT it doesn't end their, no no no it then goes to having a loooooong flashback as to how they met, her roommate, the guys she new, a party a sex scene etc. on and on and on with no opportunity to SAVE! The problem is its a good scene when it gets to the animations but my god what I wouldn't give to be able to save. (See the Gallery)

3) The Gallery - Absolute worst gallery implementation I have ever scene and I generally love having a gallery to go back to for a reference. This one does not take you to the good parts, it takes you to basically the last place you could have feasibly saved and you start way way way away from the good stuff (See Point 2 Long Long Long locked in renders)

4) Their is rarely ever a choice (Actually I am trying my hardest to remember any choices at all and I sincerely can't remember one!)

Conclusion

If you love Manila Shaw and/or these character model then their is enjoyment to be had here but its a slog to get through this. The interface is just clunky. It has great ideas and story that are poorly implemented behind this interface. Manila Shaw uses RPMG but it is very well implemented and makes sense to use RPMG. This should be a straight AVN in Renpy.

For the Story, the character models, the renders and animations I give this 3 stars out of 5 as it currently is.

His 2nd game Laura island adventures is done in renpy

Jul 13, 2022
Cockblocking should end !! I hope everyone here in this topic are with me on this and force Devs to quit this nonsense approach. I believe this is the main issue why this game isn't successful like "Anna Exciting Effect" or "Myriam". It is not the gameplay.

What I mean is everytime Laura have sex, we see her stupid husband near the location unaware and INTERRUPTING. Can we just see the sex scenes "in peace" ? Can Laura or other girls cheat "in peace" ? This is major mood killing.

Do Developers have childhood trauma where they constantly interrupted while doing sex or masturbating and this is their subconscious reflecting via this game ?

MC and other girls are really beautiful , super renders i like it.

First major problem is this cockblocking by her husband every fucking time.
Second thing is male models. Yacht scene is good but needs to improve a lot and more. We should see more other people like in the bar or like in the gym. But we almost see that fat neighbour.

Even horrible gameplay is not a major issue.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The scene with Juko, in the woods at the temple:
He said, "she arrested me." That isn't exactly the use for that word. No. She did NOT arrest him. She tied him up. She bound him. Maybe it could be said that she detained him. But, she did NOT arrest him. lol

Emma also used the word "panties" when referring to a man's boxers and briefs. Uh...what part of the world says "panties" when referring to men's underwear? Panties are a bit different in American English. haha

you-keep-using-x1t32v-432311761.jpg

Last edited:

carter15

Mar 19, 2019

The GOOD

1) The character models, this game uses a lot of the character models as Manila Shaw https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-36a-abaddon.7857/. Solid models and I love the character model of Manila so it's easy to like this here.

The BAD

Conclusion

As the partner tells you, you have Laura: Island Adventures available to try, this spin-off has just started, but it looks good.

Practically all the negative points that you mention have an origin, the game engine. It is something that has fallen far below the level and ambition of the creator, it is causing more and more problems... for this reason, as Dark Anu already warned, this is the last version we will have of the game (there will be a 1.7 but only for fix bugs and add the latest scenes to the gallery).

In summary, the next thing that Dark Anu will release from this game will be Laura: Lustful Secrets part 2 - 0.1, and obviously it will be in renpy. This is his message on Discord about the reasons for the change:

PS Regarding the comparison with Manila Shaw, it is a game that I loved and with which I also see similarities. However, the scrolling back and forth in LLS to the endless struggles of MS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
What I mean is everytime Laura have sex, we see her stupid husband near the location unaware and INTERRUPTING. Can we just see the sex scenes "in peace" ? Can Laura or other girls cheat "in peace" ? This is major mood killing.
Well, I think that the cuckolding scene is being abused a lot and the husband is looking like a complete idiot and generates negativity.
the husband must improve as a person, he must go to the gym, he must be more successful at work, he must be romantic with his wife, ... a jealous fool if it is repetitive it is the death of a character.
for example Homer Simpson is a complete idiot but he has a good heart and realizes mistakes and overcomes adversity, a character cannot be flat.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why was there not a save spot after that long scene at the end of the update? We'll have to play the entire last scene all over again. Gonna need a save up to that point. Which also means any few choices made will not even matter. smh this is why games like this are better in Ren'Py. You can save literally at any point, right in the middle of dialogue, if needed.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Why was there not a save spot after that long scene at the end of the update? We'll have to play the entire last scene all over again. Gonna need a save up to that point. Which also means any few choices made will not even matter. smh this is why games like this are better in Ren'Py. You can save literally at any point, right in the middle of dialogue, if needed.
That's why next part is in ren'py

Reactions: Obranyi

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
As the partner tells you, you have Laura: Island Adventures available to try, this spin-off has just started, but it looks good.

Practically all the negative points that you mention have an origin, the game engine. It is something that has fallen far below the level and ambition of the creator, it is causing more and more problems... for this reason, as Dark Anu already warned, this is the last version we will have of the game (there will be a 1.7 but only for fix bugs and add the latest scenes to the gallery).

In summary, the next thing that Dark Anu will release from this game will be Laura: Lustful Secrets part 2 - 0.1, and obviously it will be in renpy. This is his message on Discord about the reasons for the change:

PS Regarding the comparison with Manila Shaw, it is a game that I loved and with which I also see similarities. However, the scrolling back and forth in LLS to the endless struggles of MS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the update, and it seems as if the next update may improve this game greatly. However I can only review what is out here and now as it stands. Again I like the game enough that even with its deficiencies I gave it 3 stars. I have my bookmark set and I hope the next version of this story is awesome.

I'm interested in finding out what model packs he's using most of the characters here are interchangeable with Manila. From the college scene you can see Samuel is the Michael model from Manila and the guy, she gets with at the pool is the love interest in Manila. (Forget the name).

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Знімок екрана 2023-05-25 о 10.54.28.png
Guys from the next LLS update Laura and her family will interact each other using instagram, if you want to interact with them and see what they are doing in their daily, just follow all of them or just follow the girl you like most.
Laura Instagram:
Emma Instagram:
James Instagram:
Zoe Instagram:

Feb 8, 2023
View attachment 2647543
Guys from the next LLS update Laura and her family will interact each other using instagram, if you want to interact with them and see what they are doing in their daily, just follow all of them or just follow the girl you like most.
Laura Instagram:
Emma Instagram:
James Instagram:
Zoe Instagram:
Oh, that's a great idea, I think someone should create a service, a copy of instagram, where game characters would have their own page, this service could be common to all games, there would be pages of all possible game characters, and it would be kind of an easter egg that unites a community of adult game fans, this service should be present in every game.:cool:Sounds like a million dollar idea:ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Oh, that's a great idea, I think someone should create a service, a copy of instagram, where game characters would have their own page, this service could be common to all games, there would be pages of all possible game characters, and it would be kind of an easter egg that unites a community of adult game fans, this service should be present in every game.:cool:Sounds like a million dollar idea:ROFLMAO:
I believe much more than a million :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Best place to save a game is when there’s a choice to make and that’s what sucks about rpg, there’s no way to save your game at the choice screen

Reactions: FookU2 and Obranyi

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Part 2 which is next update is going to be in ren'py
So saves are meaningless, then lol. nice
I was wondering about that, cause it has just felt like a very kinetic novel, tbh.
Can't wait to see how it pans out, though

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Best place to save a game is when there’s a choice to make and that’s what sucks about rpg, there’s no way to save your game at the choice screen
For me, sometimes it's long ass cut scenes. In Ren'Py, we can just save whenever we want. But, in RPG, we have to sit and wait it out through the scenes. I've been in situations where I had to end the game quickly and get back to real life...and in RPG, that just isn't possible. So...I have a choice to make...either let the game just sit on that screen till I can come back to it, or just close it out and start it over when I get back to it.
Also, in the case of the ending of this last update...long dragged out ending scene with no way to save at the end of the scene, and it doesn't go back to the main map (like most other normal RPG games) after the last scene, so you have to go through the scene again, when the next update comes, in those cases. And there isn't a skip option in RPG, either. So, can't just skip through repeated scenes.
I'm glad it's moving to Ren'Py.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes