wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
As the partner tells you, you have Laura: Island Adventures available to try, this spin-off has just started, but it looks good.

Practically all the negative points that you mention have an origin, the game engine. It is something that has fallen far below the level and ambition of the creator, it is causing more and more problems... for this reason, as Dark Anu already warned, this is the last version we will have of the game (there will be a 1.7 but only for fix bugs and add the latest scenes to the gallery).

In summary, the next thing that Dark Anu will release from this game will be Laura: Lustful Secrets part 2 - 0.1, and obviously it will be in renpy. This is his message on Discord about the reasons for the change:

PS Regarding the comparison with Manila Shaw, it is a game that I loved and with which I also see similarities. However, the scrolling back and forth in LLS to the endless struggles of MS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's where we differ usually I hate RPMG's but Manila Shaws id one so well imo, it doesn't bother me at all.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That's where we differ usually I hate RPMG's but Manila Shaws id one so well imo, it doesn't bother me at all.
Manila Shaw is long time boring crap with hideous difficult fights, very few simple animations per update, long time development, what well you are talking about, render quality is mediocre.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Manila Shaw is long time boring crap with hideous difficult fights, very few simple animations per update, long time development, what well you are talking about, render quality is mediocre.
I don’t even bother playing Manila Shaw just look at the naughty images in the game folder, there’s some of her death scenes in there too. No thanks, If I want to play a fighting game with a female character I’ll play mortal Kombat

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don’t even bother playing Manila Shaw just look at the naughty images in the game folder, there’s some of her death scenes in there too. No thanks, If I want to play a fighting game with a female character I’ll play mortal Kombat
The fights are kind of Meh I agree but they add to the story for the most part. I do agree that some of the fights are ridiculously hard and poorly placed. That fight with the uiduot with 2 guns on the train had me reaching for cheat codes I failed it so many times lol.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
To each their own, the story is great imo and the renders are good. The animations could be better I agree their. I wish we could get the animator from Laura to help with Manila.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
I´m stuck! Can anybody help? I dunno what to do after the Sex Scene at the bathroom where the dork husband keeps talking while she is getting rammed

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
i downloaded the go file compressed version. After i save, exit game and re open the game. None of the save files are there. Is that a corrupted version i downloaded or did i do something wrong. Someone help please. Thanks!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
i downloaded the go file compressed version. After i save, exit game and re open the game. None of the save files are there. Is that a corrupted version i downloaded or did i do something wrong. Someone help please. Thanks!
Try obvious option to download from other site and tell it's the same situation or not, I don't know why it's that.

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021
Try obvious option to download from other site and tell it's the same situation or not, I don't know why it's that.
I tried different options. I even downloaded the full game. Same issue. Every time i launch the game this screen shot pops up. I don't if it has anything to do with it

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I tried different options. I even downloaded the full game. Same issue. Every time i launch the game this screen shot pops up. I don't if it has anything to do with it
I don't know what is all about, probably only Dark can help, if you are not still in Discord join and ask there Dark in LLS chat.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes