michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Now that this game will be on ren'py is it ever going to introduce player choices? I really don't want any more David

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I really hope to see this yummys girls in thigh highboots.. some femdom actions or some teases actions.. would be awesome!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Now that this game will be on ren'py is it ever going to introduce player choices? I really don't want any more David
I asked this to Dark, I believe he can do it, we already had choices at least on my memory twice, in 1.4 it was, in gloryhole with Joe, and Kisha with Reverend, there we had choice to see full scene or skip at the beginning.

Last edited:

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
This update was great. Well worth the wait. Hopefully the next update is Emma-centeric as well.
I on the opposite don’t like the scenes with her at all, I hope there will be less Emma, or at least be the choice to play for her or not

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I on the opposite don’t like the scenes with her at all, I hope there will be less Emma, or at least be the choice to play for her or not
This will not be, about choice play for her or not, about less or more Emma in particular update Dark has scenario on each update, so in one her will be more, in other less.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I have a problem whit my save files! Can someone send me a SAVE from CHRISTMAS event Pls.!
Save 6 inside new update is before Christmas event, click on tree in living room and it will start, after go to Laura's bedroom and will start new update or you can't load any save files?

Reactions: Dark Anu

Dog1534

Apr 25, 2018
Save 6 inside new update is before Christmas event, click on tree in living room and it will start, after go to Laura's bedroom and will start new update or you can't load any save files?
I played whith old saves, from 1.1 and vhen i go to Laura's bedroom and go to dojo for the 3th time i cant save the game...

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
HELP! I reached a point where laura says that she has to check on james in his room .. then when interacting with james's bedroom door she says james is sleeping and doesn't want to disturb him! What is the solution for this point?

Last edited:
Reactions: dian091
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes