HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Oh sorry, I thought you wrote Zoe, not Emma, Emma is Laura's daughter, what lesbian scene are you talking about between them?:ROFLMAO: I believe you talked about Zoe, James girlfriend.
I was going with the whole "In chapter 2 for more lesbian content", so it was a future scene suggestion of Emma with Laura.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I was going with the whole "In chapter 2 for more lesbian content", so it was a future scene suggestion of Emma with Laura.
There will not be any lesbian scene with Laura and Emma, no incest, Laura and Zoe James girlfriend could be.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What I really like about this thread is that there is a lot of real insight and thoughtful thinking about this game. Laura is not a real person but her actions are so real, maybe in a stretched-out sort of way sometimes, but still real. I've been cheated on, and I have cheated, there aren't many of us who can say otherwise. This game allows us to kind of share those experiences, but in the fantasy world where nobody really gets hurt. While sharing this fantasy life with this super hot woman, we can sort of self-analyze and think, if maybe I had done that or this instead...........

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There will not be any lesbian scene with Laura and Emma, no incest, Laura and Zoe James girlfriend could be.
Fair enough good luck then as most that have mother's and daughter's mentioned end up having them in scenes together also after viewing for chapter one gallery way too much on the scenes with dick. I gave it a try just not for me.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
That because Mac don't support anymore, open terminal, write sudo chmod -R 755, press space, put the icon of the game into terminal, press Enter, write your Mac password(you will not see what you type), press Enter, click on icon of the game in folder, you will need to open System settings, Security and Privacy, there you will open access, ENJOY!
after the command and all when I drag the game icon it says permission denied...doesnt look like successful operation....any solution

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
after the command and all when I drag the game icon it says permission denied...doesnt look like successful operation....any solution
I just wanted to find my message, you did it) I wrote exactly how I do and it work perfectly.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Try this solution, you need to download pc version, find www folder, all files and folders their copy, open game icon in Mac version by clicking right mouse show package contents, folder resources, after app.nw, overwrite files and folders from PC over Mac and try to run game icon.

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
Use this save, it's a bug.
As there is like 50 plus comments of people stuck at the beach event when playing from the beginning and this save is only way to get round it can we get it linked in the OP so all the new players don't get stuck and have to spam and search the chat for a fix?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
As there is like 50 plus comments of people stuck at the beach event when playing from the beginning and this save is only way to get round it can we get it linked in the OP so all the new players don't get stuck and have to spam and search the chat for a fix?
You are right, but I can't add, still newcomers will ask in chat, so it's not problem for me send this rar.

nicolas87

Jan 2, 2018
Dopo la scena di Laura e Marcus nel bagno, James va a parlare con sua sorella, quando Laura parla con Emma alla fine dice che deve andare a trovare James in camera sua ma non mi fa entrare, qual'e il problema?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dopo la scena di Laura e Marcus nel bagno, James va a parlare con sua sorella, quando Laura parla con Emma alla fine dice che deve andare a trovare James in camera sua ma non mi fa entrare, qual'e il problema?
Join discord and ask this question to Dark Anu in LLS chat.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Discord icon on main page.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It says "Launguage: English", but i can't help but think it's translated with google. It's pretty bad. It IS at least decipherable, which is better than MTL, but "we falls down", and other similar phrases lead me to believe this is definitely not written by a native English speaker.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
OMG! What is wrong with the videos in this? It's not even using up all my computer's resources, it's just running like molasses all on it's own. I don't think I've ever had anything run this slow before. Getting to each new line of text is like being stuck in stop and go traffic.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It says "Launguage: English", but i can't help but think it's translated with google. It's pretty bad. It IS at least decipherable, which is better than MTL, but "we falls down", and other similar phrases lead me to believe this is definitely not written by a native English speaker.
Therefore in Developer's note said that Dark isn't native English speaker, he is from Brazil! Help him with translation then if you are disappointed.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Try this solution, you need to download pc version, find www folder, all files and folders their copy, open game icon in Mac version by clicking right mouse show package contents, folder resources, after app.nw, overwrite files and folders from PC over Mac and try to run game icon.
Thanks I'll try this, Although I did use this methoid to update other rpgm games like genesis order as they have this update only stuff and they do work fine after like 6-7 crashes at start menu.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes