CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm new to this game, just throwing this out there. So when Laura and hubby reflect back to 2006, her hair was a light brown, but, it looks like it had grey in it making her look older then, than now. I would guess the dev, probably thought that he should have rethought that color. Just an observation. I am loving these outfits that she is wearing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone post a 1.3 or 1.4 save. Somewhere in the 1.5 release I had a bug and screwed up the game. 1.3 preferred.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
When I originally played RPGM games I wasn't too high on them. Characters moved slowly or even froze. You couldn't get any constancy to maintain a nice flow to the game. This game gives you excellent renders and flows pretty smoothly. The only and it's not a real big deal, just something I like to do is to be able to save when you want. I love to save during the hot sex scenes and with RPGM, you can't do that. Usually, you can save at the end of the day or the beginning of the day, sometimes after a scene has finished and there is no dialog. The fun part is, you are or it seems like you the player are more involved in the game itself.
I understand that the dev is moving this game to Ren'Py soon, that would be interesting.
I would love to see a wardrobe, where we can choose and buy clothes for Laura. As sexy as she dresses now, I would like her to wear even sluttier clothes and even go without underwear if I so choose. Slutty schoolgirl outfit while working in the bar. Wearing a bikini that becomes transparent when wet. Going to Gangbang or Frat Parties with her daughter. Oh, oh, this sick puppy is starting to run free. Bye, now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
After coming back from training at temple with Juko, story says to go home and rest but there is no sleep option. Is it a bug?

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
ngl these meanwhiles suck. I just want Laura. The story is going everywhere and I feel like we're getting nowhere. Should've kept the skip function like you did in the beginning with her husband.

Reactions: hakarlman
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes