Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I made a request thread guys go vote there

https://f95zone.to/threads/laura-lustful-secret.185177/

Maybe aomeone can help today
Help Dev for his work and sub for 1 dollar to receive good update and don't wait for free it's too much for you and others right? OK, I got it. Anu gives access for everyone to update on day release. How many creators you can name who are nice in this thing? Not many that's for sure.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Help Dev for his work and sub for 1 dollar to receive good update and don't wait for free it's too much for you and others right? OK, I got it. Anu gives access for everyone to update on day release. How many creators you can name who are nice in this thing? Not many that's for sure.
You have a good point
If i could i would do it for good developer like him.
But patroen and outside operation dont work on my visa :/

Beside sharing day one or not
If the game and the developer is good then the game will get famous anyway

Biggest game here shared on day one and they still get bigger anyway

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You have a good point
If i could i would do it for good developer like him.
But patroen and outside operation dont work on my visa :/

Beside sharing day one or not
If the game and the developer is good then the game will get famous anyway

Biggest game here shared on day one and they still get bigger anyway
Every game needs advertising, support so on.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Same & it’s even easier with that notebook at the the top of the screen that will tell you what to do next if you can’t figure it out
Yeah, very useful and with funny notes if everybody pay attention there :ROFLMAO: If play from the beginning especially funny notes:ROFLMAO:

Jun 7, 2021
If I had information, I would subscribe now, 1 dollar is not a problem, he deserves it. But I can't use my computer right now and I don't know if he has released the android version or not.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
If I had information, I would subscribe now, 1 dollar is not a problem, he deserves it. But I can't use my computer right now and I don't know if he has released the android version or not.
I replied to you that he made it. It's inside release post on Patreon and Subscribestar.

Reactions: 159753147
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes