Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Is Chapter 2 the continuation of Chapter 1 on RPGM, or did he remake the game in Renpy also, and the Renpy version contains the Ch1 stuff and new stuff?
Chapter 2 and the Island spin off game is only in Renpy. Chapter 1 is not included in this Renpy version.

Chapter 1 is only RPGM.

Reactions: Obranyi

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Slightly dissapointed with this update. Improvement over the last, but the navigation still needs work. I was really hoping for the Emma/Jack scene at the theater in this update and not get it as a flashback in the next update. I dislike flashbacks. Still excited for more Emma. Hopefully, her church ritual will be in the next update.

Reactions: michelita

tatanysebas

Dec 7, 2018
I think this update opened up a lot of avenues! I like that Laura teaches virgin boys, she looks amazing...plus on the trip with her son and her son's best friend! Marcus will finally get some action on that trip! (wait)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is Chapter 2 the continuation of Chapter 1 on RPGM, or did he remake the game in Renpy also, and the Renpy version contains the Ch1 stuff and new stuff?

The RPGM is stricky that. VN continues at the end of the RPGM. There is talk that Dark Anu might also turn it into a renpy game.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
In the immortal words of Cop #2 from The Crow, "What the crap?!" How? How?!
What demon of hell did you have to piss off royally in order to get Chapter 2, version 0.2, of this game to be 7.8GB?!
Seriously, I mean were you like moving the mouse pointer over toward the "compress" button when someone spilled coffee on you, so you slipped and accidentally clicked on "embiggen" instead?

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
Poor Marcus, he was on the verge of glory. Dark Anu you were so cruel to him! When Marcus' time comes, it better be the most epic situation!

Reactions: Alex84
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes