Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
it has references but it never pushed through
aa i have said,laura works for the police at the end of chapter 1,remember the doc/scientist who inserted the device(buttplug)into her rectum?remember that?the two updates,that buttplug is nowhere to be seen.
yeah genius,i'm talking about that.that's what i've called no continuity genius!:WutFace:
If Laura's story not so straightforward as you want then just wait, genius.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
I don't care that much, but she is one of the characters, so scenes with her will be present. For now they're unavoidable.
She could be as a character, probably she is needed that Laura could cheat on Sam. But she is not that attractive for solo sex scenes.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
She could be as a character, probably she is needed that Laura could cheat on Sam. But she is not that attractive for solo sex scenes.
Agree. I will ask Dev to make her future scenes at least avoidable. Because not many who like her I believe. We are here for Laura, Emma, Jess, other hot young babes :p

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I believe the dev has expressed his taste for a game I don't personally follow featuring chubby milfs. I may not enjoy the type but if the dev likes it I can just hit ctrl to skip. He deserves to have his fun too

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I believe the dev has expressed his taste for a game I don't personally follow featuring chubby milfs. I may not enjoy the type but if the dev likes it I can just hit ctrl to skip. He deserves to have his fun too
He gives time to main characters like Laura, Emma and all others. Question in priorities. Of course Laura should stay main hero and have more sex scenes per update and overall more scenes.

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, everything is nice and beautiful, but where there is a lesbian, there could be more female characters

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes