Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Poor Marcus, he was on the verge of glory. Dark Anu you were so cruel to him! When Marcus' time comes, it better be the most epic situation!
Just more cock-blocking from this dev, thought dev said this was supposed to be hot update, seemed very boring from my perspective, seriously when to hell are we gonna get a good update instead of this shit.

• Angry
Reactions: citrone and Obranyi

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Sorry I won't download and check your save. You can't find Church like building on map or what?
I went left and right up till the end, but failed to find the church for the mission "go to the Church." Its missing from the map. If u have save files, pls zip them and send me

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I went left and right up till the end, but didn't get the church for the mission "go to the Church." Its missing from the map. If u have save files, pls zip them and send me
Click on left arrow, then on right. And here is the church, click on door and scene will trigger. If I didn't understand you join discord if you are not there and ask Dev about this. 2023-12-13_16.11.41.png

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
Just more cock-blocking from this dev, thought dev said this was supposed to be hot update, seemed very boring from my perspective, seriously when to hell are we gonna get a good update instead of this shit.
Yeah cruel as fuck!!! lolol..Marcus is technically a "virgin"..that would have been his 1st piece of pussy (he hasn't fucked anyone yet in the entire game)--he def would have woke Sam up lololol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...Dev...stop fuckin teasing!!! lol..

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Not a huge fan of this update and yes I'm a subscriber. The best part was the Halloween part and that isn't even canon. More Laura - less of her mom.
For me best was bedroom scene. About who more and who less Dark decides. He has script and he is the boss here. Not us.

Reactions: Bilchh and Alkasal

Alemania24

Apr 21, 2021
I haven't downloaded this update yet but I would like to know what new content they added or if it is worth downloading?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes