asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The weight of the game is such that there should be a lot of sex with everyone. If the sex scene is small, then why does the game take up such a volume? Are there 5,000 illegal Mexicans hiding in a closet)))
This is mainly because of the frame by frame method of animation.
Like say, 1 image is 1 MB , then if use 30 frames for one animation, the animation size would be 30 MB and whereas if direct animation like mp4 format is used size would be reduced. Extend this to various animation and you will understand.

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
This is mainly because of the frame by frame method of animation.
Like say, 1 image is 1 MB , then if use 30 frames for one animation, the animation size would be 30 MB and whereas if direct animation like mp4 format is used size would be reduced. Extend this to various animation and you will understand.
whats the other game in your signature?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's time for the son himself to fuck his mom and sister at the same time.
Agree, it’s been ages since James got laid with Zoe, he should be able to hook up with some other broads, not really into seeing him getting cucked. Cucking should only be done Samuel not his son.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Agree, it’s been ages since James got laid with Zoe, he should be able to hook up with some other broads, not really into seeing him getting cucked. Cucking should only be done Samuel not his son.
Nah, James also. In one of future scenes they both will be cucked :ROFLMAO:

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
I would like Samuel to later find out about his wife and love her for what a slutty she is

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I think Emma's prominence is being overlooked. For me, she and Laura are the protagonists of the game. Each one with her parallel story that at some point will converge. Let's hope to see in the next update that Emma finally enters the arena of lust.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes