Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
The problem with this game is no continuity.
the scenes at the end of chapter 1 doesn't continue in chapter 2 0.1.
every updates now on chapter 2 is like a new game,it doesn't continue.
just like at the end or chapter 1 before the renpy transition,where laura starts her buttplug training,it never continue on chapter 2.
i don't know whats goin on with this dev,he got some amnesia or something.every updates he released now is not connected from the previous update,unlike it's rpgm days.
this game lost it's charm.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
The problem with this game is no continuity.
the scenes at the end of chapter 1 doesn't continue in chapter 2 0.1.
every updates now on chapter 2 is like a new game,it doesn't continue.
just like at the end or chapter 1 before the renpy transition,where laura starts her buttplug training,it never continue on chapter 2.
i don't know whats goin on with this dev,he got some amnesia or something.every updates he released now is not connected from the previous update,unlike it's rpgm days.
this game lost it's charm.
0.2 has references to the Ch1 final scene. Also it has new stuff which we didn't see on the yacht.

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think this update opened up a lot of avenues! I like that Laura teaches virgin boys, she looks amazing...plus on the trip with her son and her son's best friend! Marcus will finally get some action on that trip! (wait)
Spoiler- Next update will be much, much, MUCHHHHHH hotter than the last. I guarantee you because know some stuff:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tatanysebas

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Damn damn damn!!!!!!!! Dev is so foul for this!!!! He should have let Marcus fuck Laura!!!!!

View attachment 3168763
He is not a foul. He loves to tease us, and after stop on the most interesting moment :ROFLMAO: Don't worry you and others. Marcus very soon will have fun with Laura again, you will see it and enjoy;)

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Poor Marcus, he was on the verge of glory. Dark Anu you were so cruel to him! When Marcus' time comes, it better be the most epic situation!
He will get one more attempt on Laura very soon. Patience bro ;)

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
0.2 has references to the Ch1 final scene. Also it has new stuff which we didn't see on the yacht.
it has references but it never pushed through
aa i have said,laura works for the police at the end of chapter 1,remember the doc/scientist who inserted the device(buttplug)into her rectum?remember that?the two updates,that buttplug is nowhere to be seen.
yeah genius,i'm talking about that.that's what i've called no continuity genius!:WutFace:

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Will the fat neighbor fuck Laura and her daughter?
He's halfway there sort of speak, still working on the daughter, though. I don't think he'll do both at the same time if that's you're referring to, it'd have to be another "dream" but even that is doubtful

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes