DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1342116

Overview:
This game is about a quiet suburban family who receive an unwanted visitor and his presence causes a sudden change in the family's behavior. The question is can a butterfly flapping its wings really cause a hurricane? Play as Laura a devoted wife and discover for yourself...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-02
Release Date: 2022-03-02
Developer: Dark Anu
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - -
Win
(Compressed): MEGA - - - -
Mac (Compressed): MEGA - - - -

Extras:
Guide/Walkthrough - Spanish Translation* - Portuguese Translation* - Skip intro mod* - Wallpapers

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1342098 View attachment 1342101 View attachment 1342102 View attachment 1342104 View attachment 1342108 View attachment 1342109 View attachment 1371131 View attachment 1371136 View attachment 1450800
View attachment 1450804 View attachment 1450808 View attachment 1450812 View attachment 1450855 View attachment 1450860 View attachment 1450861 View attachment 1484358 View attachment 1484361 View attachment 1484363
Will there be samuels sister scene with david in the future, daughter with david, sons crush (zoe) with someone else?(Im not really interested in him as character).And final question will samuel become a complete cuck who enjoys seeing his wife having sex with other guys or keep doing it hidden?

Reactions: Dark Anu

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
In my opinion the asses are excellent in this game. Don't take it too seriously Dark Anu

But please don't remodel the bodies to be more like MetF, let them as they are :love:
I'm not going to remodel all the bodies in the game I'm just going to add other body types.

Will there be incest?
Nope!

Imo, one of the least formuleic games, ie. its fresh and creative, it got "soul" i guess is another way of saying it, really good stuff. (sry for not being very deep about it :D )

edit: well, in the hope of somehow influencing someone, the daughter seems to get very little screentime, some interesting under dinner table BJ with panic spitting it out in Lauras coffee or something nonstandard like that? :D lol
Yes, Emma will have more relevance starting from the next update.

Joe and David are alright, I could buy Julia cheating on her husband with either. i don't get the appeal of Jack, he looks like a Dark Souls boss and not a humanoid one. Plus, he's mentally challenged. Hope we have a chance to skip his content, I hate Ugly Bastard content
Everybody hates Jack, I think it's because he is an evil guy in all NTR games. :ROFLMAO:

Love Laura’s body and definately her ass! Loved the beach scene with James staring at all 4 asses in his face, how he didn’t pop boner there. Also would like to see some choices for Laura to make.
It seems like everything is forced with her, no options to say No to Joe, he’s got a little bit of a rapey vibe to him.
Just think she should have the option who she wants to cheat with or maybe just handy but not sex.
right now it feels more like kinetic novel we’re just watching but if that’s what your patreons want then, anyway good luck dev
When I started this project my intent was to release quick updates, with "acceptable" content. Because I hated having to wait for Lily, for Anna...
My PC is horrible at rendering, and still is a bit, but it has improved a lot after Patreon, for this reason I created this game with a linear story because I can't render two paths and deliver it in one month. I'm not complaining, I love every part of the creative process and I think everyone should try to make their own game someday.
I'm terrible at almost everything:FacePalm:! But now my plan is to improve every day and create good games of cheating/ntr/cuckold...
Thank you!

Women's bodies were horrible my friend, if you intended to put girls with big asses this is quite common in games, but you need to have a good idea of a curve and something upturned. It seems that a lot of silicone was put on the bodies, it was horrible, very pointless story. Sorry for the criticism, but it's a criticism to improve.
Looks at a big full body with good curves to look at.
I'm trying to diversify, there are bodies that many people say are ugly but many others appreciate. Her body is beautiful like all the bodies created by NLT but I don't want to create only "perfect bodies". But don't worry because I don't intend to do anything freak.

IS there a way to reduce screensize? I cannot get it to play without a full screen mode?
No way to change screen size, and no way to exit the game without using CTL+ALT+DEL and Task Manager...
Press F4
or
FN F4

Will there be samuels sister scene with david in the future, daughter with david, sons crush (zoe) with someone else?(Im not really interested in him as character).And final question will samuel become a complete cuck who enjoys seeing his wife having sex with other guys or keep doing it hidden?
Yes, for all your questions.

Beach day route is not showing. How to unlock beach day route?
To see the phone you need to collect Emma's Bath suit in the bathroom floor.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, I know you said there’s no incest in your game so James can never fuck Laura but what if they didn’t know they were having sex.
Something like she comes home drunk one night from work and maybe before James had a girl over who was into kinky sex like handcuffs and blindfolding him and after they had sex,
she leaves but leaves James blindfolded and cuffed so when Laura stumbles into the wrong bedroom drunk she jumps on his cock and rides him not knowing it’s not hubby

But if you can’t do that can we atleast see some James friend or teenagers banging Laura?

Reactions: Dark Anu

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, Emma will have more relevance starting from the next update.
Everybody hates Jack, I think it's because he is an evil guy in all NTR games.
I'm trying to diversify
Yes, for all your questions.
Yes! more Emma, but damn with David getting all the girls, he's too pretty. Please let others have fun with them too. I like Jack but I agree he didn't have to be dumb on top of fat and ugly.
In regards to your girls looks they're good, it's a matter of personal preference so you'll be getting both praise and criticism on that regard.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok, I know you said there’s no incest in your game so James can never fuck Laura but what if they didn’t know they were having sex.
Something like she comes home drunk one night from work and maybe before James had a girl over who was into kinky sex like handcuffs and blindfolding him and after they had sex,
she leaves but leaves James blindfolded and cuffed so when Laura stumbles into the wrong bedroom drunk she jumps on his cock and rides him not knowing it’s not hubby

But if you can’t do that can we atleast see some James friend or teenagers banging Laura?

There is a James/Laura sex scene scheduled?

Many characters with the same age as James will appear in the Game, friends and enemies. I have no plans for incest in this game only moms swing.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Women's bodies were horrible my friend, if you intended to put girls with big asses this is quite common in games, but you need to have a good idea of a curve and something upturned. It seems that a lot of silicone was put on the bodies, it was horrible, very pointless story. Sorry for the criticism, but it's a criticism to improve.
Looks at a big full body with good curves to look at.
What game is that from?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes