bortxlight

May 29, 2017
Does the island event finish after they choose where is going to sleep everyone? or is something wrogn with my save?

Last edited:
Reactions: ntrvip

px305

May 6, 2017
This is a mess at this point on where to go or what to do, this game needs some tracker or helper .

BTW: Not gonna lie Im really dissapointed that Island event advanced almost nothing (literally the update was them taking a few steps in to the cabin:FacePalm:) and almost all the update events are just teasers for future events. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: LastoneForEver

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This is a mess at this point on where to go or what to do, this game needs some tracker or helper .

BTW: Not gonna lie Im really dissapointed that Island event advanced almost nothing (literally the update was them taking a few steps in to the cabin:FacePalm:) and almost all the update events are just teasers for future events. :rolleyes:
No sex what's ever?

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I can already see what this scene will be, Laura works under cover in a strip club where her husband comes with friends, she undresses the clients start pawing her then the boss tells her to serve her husband and his friends, she doesn't want to but her boss threatens her and she has to do it(no one knows that this is Laura because she is wearing a mask) at first she approaches her husband, but he refuses because he is married, then she starts dancing naked in front of his friends, they see how sexy Laura is, they experience an erection and say that they are ready to give all the money that they have to fuck her, Laura categorically refuses, but the boss threatens her again, and the policeman says through a hidden earpiece that she needs to play for time, she approaches her husband's friends, it all starts with a blowjob and ends with a fuck. ends up with the police breaking in and arresting the boss laura slips away and then meets her husband on the street he doesn't know anything.

January 2022 Calendar.png

Aug 12, 2019
I can already see what this scene will be, Laura works under cover in a strip club where her husband comes with friends, she undresses the clients start pawing her then the boss tells her to serve her husband and his friends, she doesn't want to but her boss threatens her and she has to do it(no one knows that this is Laura because she is wearing a mask) at first she approaches her husband, but he refuses because he is married, then she starts dancing naked in front of his friends, they see how sexy Laura is, they experience an erection and say that they are ready to give all the money that they have to fuck her, Laura categorically refuses, but the boss threatens her again, and the policeman says through a hidden earpiece that she needs to play for time, she approaches her husband's friends, it all starts with a blowjob and ends with a fuck. ends up with the police breaking in and arresting the boss laura slips away and then meets her husband on the street he doesn't know anything.

View attachment 1935128
It reminds me of one of my favourite scene in lily of the valley. Please darkanu make it happen!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 1935128
I think somebody played the “humbling experience” because that’s exactly what teacher Kelly did, but that’s cool that game is abandoned & would love to see gloryhole there where Henry can get bj and fuck Laura without her knowing. That was a nice size update by the way, too bad James doesn’t get any Zoe pussy for saving her from rapist though. Mr Silver flashback scenes were good & Bubbas were funny too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello guys,
I read all the comments and I liked many of your ideas.
Laura is still under construction, so many variables and scenes are constantly being changed, always use the save inside the game folder.
I'm really glad you liked my game.

I'll update it tomorrow. (y)

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys,
Laura is still under construction, so many variables and scenes are constantly being changed, always use the save inside the game folder.

Can't wait. Don't forget an android version on this next one. Please. Didn't get one for the last update

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello guys,

What an amazing update you did Dark Anu, best for me so far, keep going like that please every time, big respect, thank you)

• Red Heart

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Surprise!! Laura 1.2 is here
Hello,
The new update is ready for you, play this and tell me what you think.
Mini guide:
Use save 20 ( several variables have changed)
1. Talk to David in front of the building where Samuel works.
2. A stranger will appear.
3. Go home and get the rose in the hallway. (The end of this event is different.)
4. Go to the living room.
5. As Emma take Zoe to the bus stop (In front of the alley next to Joe's bar).
6. As James go to Marcus' house (New map on the left side of Laura's house!)
7. After the end of the game Laura will appear in front of her house, talk to Jack in front of his house to see the island adventure update. (You can see this event before that if you like.)
Downloads:
Compressed version for windows
(1.2 images original quality): or
Compressed version for MAC:
Normal version for windows:

Thanks for your support,
D.A

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes