cristi0807

Jul 10, 2022
Surprise!! Laura 1.2 is here
Hello,
The new update is ready for you, play this and tell me what you think.
Mini guide:
Use save 20 ( several variables have changed)
1. Talk to David in front of the building where Samuel works.
2. A stranger will appear.
3. Go home and get the rose in the hallway. (The end of this event is different.)
4. Go to the living room.
5. As Emma take Zoe to the bus stop (In front of the alley next to Joe's bar).
6. As James go to Marcus' house (New map on the left side of Laura's house!)
7. After the end of the game Laura will appear in front of her house, talk to Jack in front of his house to see the island adventure update. (You can see this event before that if you like.)
Downloads:
Compressed version for windows
(1.2 images original quality): MEGA or
Compressed version for MAC: MEGA
Normal version for windows: MEGA

Thanks for your support,
D.A
so whats the differences between compressed version and normal one???

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
We got any good free roam events so far? Been a few updates since I played this and free roam events were pretty much nonexistent back then.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this in ages. How much NTR is there, and how much action for the daughter? Spoil away, please!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Im at a loss at this point. Constantly and one again we nowhere and get no moving forward for jack again... Since the beginning of the game you have had multiple chance to advance but still nothing but yet she has done so much with the others and gone farther with people she just met.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Seeing George in a game is an instant pass. The dude is so fucking overused in corruption games and it's just lazy. I mean, you could have used a different old dudes face morph, but it's always just load the character and DONE. Zero adjustments to the character to make him stand out from the 50 other games he's in.

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
I have not played the game yet, I like RPGM games (-bugs ofc) but just some feedback from game images:

Very over sized ass man, models should be pretty and shaped proportionately so as to enjoy watching them at play, please consider this for next release.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Noooooo..why laura wont sleep with Jack on the island :(

This was perfect chance for a finally laura jack sex scene.

We waited too long for jack to fuck laura.

Dev pls let it happen we want many postions and a nice scene between them.

I hope laura will take jack bed on the island next time

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Seeing George in a game is an instant pass. The dude is so fucking overused in corruption games and it's just lazy. I mean, you could have used a different old dudes face morph, but it's always just load the character and DONE. Zero adjustments to the character to make him stand out from the 50 other games he's in.
Consider you're watching a movie played by the same actor(George).

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes