Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Noooooo..why laura wont sleep with Jack on the island :(

This was perfect chance for a finally laura jack sex scene.

We waited too long for jack to fuck laura.

Dev pls let it happen we want many postions and a nice scene between them.

I hope laura will take jack bed on the island next time
Why do people even want Jack to fuck Laura? Dude's a walking turnoff, Im even hoping the author gives us an option to avoid his content altogether.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I was considering it, since the code is very similar to AEA and was absolutely in love with how the game was progressing in 0.9 but then we got a couple of weird/bad updates so I lost my motivation, so much so I'm not in the mood to even play 1.2
Last update was very good, play, my recommendation.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Everything will be, we have a great developer who listen to propositions and makes regular updates.

anierpoker

Nov 12, 2020
this version 1.2 was the introduction to jacob, more history of the island, very good by the way, the end of the rose event, the beginning of how laura helps the police to catch black boa, and at the end james goes home from markus to look for work, and there bubba tells us one of the best stories, which by the way is the beginning of black boa, he is the one who is selling the drug, and we already know how samuel enters the company, because laura goes to bed with the boss.
very good update
which stories are coming in the next update????

Reactions: Obranyi

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019

I agree its the main thing im waiting on. But i think they prolonging as much as possible. She keeps fucking everyone else she meets but jack after so many meetings get a shitty handjob.

Reactions: omarsayed

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
I can already see what this scene will be, Laura works under cover in a strip club where her husband comes with friends, she undresses the clients start pawing her then the boss tells her to serve her husband and his friends, she doesn't want to but her boss threatens her and she has to do it(no one knows that this is Laura because she is wearing a mask) at first she approaches her husband, but he refuses because he is married, then she starts dancing naked in front of his friends, they see how sexy Laura is, they experience an erection and say that they are ready to give all the money that they have to fuck her, Laura categorically refuses, but the boss threatens her again, and the policeman says through a hidden earpiece that she needs to play for time, she approaches her husband's friends, it all starts with a blowjob and ends with a fuck. ends up with the police breaking in and arresting the boss laura slips away and then meets her husband on the street he doesn't know anything.

View attachment 1935128
how to find this

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
Why do people even want Jack to fuck Laura? Dude's a walking turnoff, Im even hoping the author gives us an option to avoid his content altogether.
Yeah yeah. You can also send your own script to the developer and perhaps you can convince him to puts your name to the hubby or even your face to the character, what do you think?

Reactions: rafahli

Blahblahblah123899

Apr 12, 2020
couldnt disagree more with anyone saying her body is too much. Animation is the perfect platform to create an ass and tits like that. Some of the best characters have huge asses and tits imo. LIke anna from AEF, the girls from summers gone, METF, LIly of the valley. Im so tired of seeing characters that all look alike. If the character has no ass or they all have the same bodies just different faces and colored hair its basically a male character with no dick. I thought this update was great. Keep the good work ANU.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes