Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 1.3 version. Let me tell you a little about this version. After a stressful day James decides to go to Marcus' house where he managed to get hired as Bubba's helper, James can now breathe a sigh of relief (or maybe not).

After rescuing James from prison and accepting to work undercover Laura will receive an important package and a mysterious video call.

Laura needs to find a place and for that she will need Jack's help but something tells me he is busy!
hahahaha of couse, busy!!

and... What will Laura find in this wonderful place?

Meanwhile, Samuel as usual is creating a new problem with David's help.

And what will the first night on the island be like?
; )
Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our
Thanks for your support,

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This needs a kinetic novel tag. I played for a good 40 minutes doing absolutely nothing but holding the enter button. Very little movement and absolutely no choices. Don't understand why it's an rpgm either. The same thing could have been accomplished easier and better with ren'py. Instead of having to use the arrow keys (very little), you could just click an arrow or use a map to travel.
Also, I hate that there's no choices at all. I would have liked to choose to have to go work at the bar, get a fat load from a bbc shot into my mouth (I would have chosen to do it anyway but give me a choice)
Also, what's the deal with that fat slop of shit Jack? Why the fuck do I gotta be nice to him? He's a gross, fat, ugly loser who doesn't know how to plant a fucking flower. It's easy you fat fuck! Make a hole and put the flower in it (or you can just bury yourself alive because you're fat and nobody wants you)
Fuck forced content.

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022

Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 1.3 version. Let me tell you a little about this version. After a stressful day James decides to go to Marcus' house where he managed to get hired as Bubba's helper, James can now breathe a sigh of relief (or maybe not).

After rescuing James from prison and accepting to work undercover Laura will receive an important package and a mysterious video call.

Laura needs to find a place and for that she will need Jack's help but something tells me he is busy!
hahahaha of couse, busy!!

and... What will Laura find in this wonderful place?

Meanwhile, Samuel as usual is creating a new problem with David's help.

And what will the first night on the island be like?
; )
Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our
Thanks for your support,
we need more anal pleeeaaaseee :) :) :) ... these asses are build for :p

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
This needs a kinetic novel tag. I played for a good 40 minutes doing absolutely nothing but holding the enter button. Very little movement and absolutely no choices. Don't understand why it's an rpgm either. The same thing could have been accomplished easier and better with ren'py. Instead of having to use the arrow keys (very little), you could just click an arrow or use a map to travel.
Also, I hate that there's no choices at all. I would have liked to choose to have to go work at the bar, get a fat load from a bbc shot into my mouth (I would have chosen to do it anyway but give me a choice)
Also, what's the deal with that fat slop of shit Jack? Why the fuck do I gotta be nice to him? He's a gross, fat, ugly loser who doesn't know how to plant a fucking flower. It's easy you fat fuck! Make a hole and put the flower in it (or you can just bury yourself alive because you're fat and nobody wants you)
Fuck forced content.
Yup. This may as well have been a Ren'Py VN. Also, the translation to English is really, really bad and I noticed there's a ton of dialog written for the wrong characters.

And, yeah the Jack character model is cringey and overused. I'd love to never see Jabba... er, Jack again :sick:

Other than that this would be a decent VN.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes