Mar 3, 2022
I have no idea where you got this... I played the whole game until this latest version v1.2 I never saw it.
this is a scene from Extra downloaded from the Code Gallery ;)
I got that scene when doing the red rose and then going to the living room. From there it went to the daughter and laura scene into the Bubba scene and eventually ends with young Sam's boss fucking Laura.

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
I hated this upgrade. I don't want to see memories anymore and city scenes, I just wanted the continuation of the paradise tropical. And this link with the game thicc problems is not my taste either. Just continue the damn game and stop trying to create meaningless histories because u don't know how to proceed without looking too much like "au naturel"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Obranyi

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
So i just played the v1-2 but i'm kinda confused i dont know if i missed some scenes or not? Can some of you guys tell me if there are some scenes on the island? The only i got is a lot of talk about who sleeps with who and thats all "to be continued"
Did i miss something or in this update its only a blowjob to Samuel's coworker ?
Thanks in advance !

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So i just played the v1-2 but i'm kinda confused i dont know if i missed some scenes or not? Can some of you guys tell me if there are some scenes on the island? The only i got is a lot of talk about who sleeps with who and thats all "to be continued"
Did i miss something or in this update its only a blowjob to Samuel's coworker ?
Thanks in advance !
1. Talk to David in front of the building where Samuel works.
2. A stranger will appear.
3. Go home and get the rose in the hallway. (The end of this event is different.)
4. Go to the living room.
5. As Emma take Zoe to the bus stop (In front of the alley next to Joe's bar).
6. As James go to Marcus' house (New map on the left side of Laura's house!)

7. After the end of the game Laura will appear in front of her house, talk to Jack in front of his house to see the island adventure update. (You can see this event before that if you like.)

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Man... this game is great, but it's "save system" is fucking annoying. I hadn't played since 0.9, so I downloaded 1.2 and followed the walkthrough that goes through 0.9. Then I used the mini-guide for 1.0 (SS) and 1.1 (found on Discord) which the latter ends with picking up the rose.
Following the 1.1 mini-guide, I just passed up David on the way home to go pick up the rose. I finished that event and walk into the living room to head to the office to talk to David like the 1.2 guide says, but instead, I get the Emma/Zoe scene where I'm supposed to walk Zoe to bus stop as Emma. Apparently, I should have just talked to David after the gym?
I guess I should just stop now and just use save 20, and follow the 1.2 guide?
Please, just update the walkthrough with each version release, so new or returning players don't have to experience this confusing system. Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes