DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This needs a humor tag. I started playing it as a serious story VN, but I can now see it's far from it with all the goofy nonsensical humor. Oh, and I think I see an NTR flag in its future since we are actually playing multiple characters. Like James' POV at the beach would definitely be considered NTR.
I know and where the 2 boys are licking Laura’s tittys and explaining to her licking is not cheating, LOL.
would love to see them do that to her in front of her Cuck hubby & tell him I’m not cheating their just washing my tittys and pussy with their tongues silly, it’s not like their fucking me with their big cocks.
I think I’m going to wash their dicks now with my tongue honey. Remember I’m not cheating

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
unlocked

Hello guys, I'm here to inform you about the update 1.3 and some other new features and changes, sorry for not doing this before but it was because I had some health problems, I couldn't sit in front of the PC for a long time. Little by little everything is getting back to normal and I am already working on Laura again.

Here is the progress at this point:
Scenes created = 55%
Rendered = 6%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

As I mentioned to you in the Discord earlier, I am going to turn the island event into a game in Renpy. This means that from now we have two different games being created here; "Laura: Lustful Secrets" and "Laura: Island Adventures".

I am already transferring all Island data from the Rpgmaker to Renpy.

Thank you for your support,
D.A.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
unlocked

Hello guys, I'm here to inform you about the update 1.3 and some other new features and changes, sorry for not doing this before but it was because I had some health problems, I couldn't sit in front of the PC for a long time. Little by little everything is getting back to normal and I am already working on Laura again.

Here is the progress at this point:
Scenes created = 55%
Rendered = 6%
Photoshop = 0%
Programmed = 0%
Translated = 0%

As I mentioned to you in the Discord earlier, I am going to turn the island event into a game in Renpy. This means that from now we have two different games being created here; "Laura: Lustful Secrets" and "Laura: Island Adventures".

I am already transferring all Island data from the Rpgmaker to Renpy.

Thank you for your support,
D.A.
this is great news Dark Anu you are a very cool developer and your game is amazing cant wait for update 1.3 to be released

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I want to see Laura and Emma fuck with someone and James sees this
I think this will happen on the island, where they will go through some kind of ritual or test, where in the finale you need to bring a woman to orgasm and James and his father will watch how the guys fuck Laura Zoe and Emma,
and the prize in this test will be something special, which is very rare on this island and that everyone wants to get their hands on. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I think this will happen on the island, where they will go through some kind of ritual or test, where in the finale you need to bring a woman to orgasm and James and his father will watch how the guys fuck Laura Zoe and Emma,
and the prize in this test will be something special, which is very rare on this island and that everyone wants to get their hands on. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I like your thoughts, very good)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes