Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dear players, i believe that our beloved Dark Anu deserve more support for what he do for all of us, thats why i suggest little help, on this site you can not only get a month subscribe but also there is an option to tip creator, who wants to see updates faster, with better quality, we can make it happen, just donate some money, not a big deal, thank you all for attention, take care everybody)
This is not spam, I am active player of this wonderful game, just want to help.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Dear players, i believe that our beloved Dark Anu deserve more support for what he do for all of us, thats why i suggest little help, on this site you can not only get a month subscribe but also there is an option to tip creator, who wants to see updates faster, with better quality, we can make it happen, just donate some money, not a big deal, thank you all for attention, take care everybody)
This is not spam, I am active player of this wonderful game, just want to help.
I just tried his game like 2 weeks ago, if his next two releases are within a reasonable window in terms of speed and size of the patches I'll definitely subscribe.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just tried his game like 2 weeks ago, if his next two releases are within a reasonable window in terms of speed and size of the patches I'll definitely subscribe.
Speed is wonderful, he even starts alternative game parallel, content in single update more than enough, its worth to play and support financially by month subscribe and tips.

Reactions: kinyas
Apr 16, 2022
Speed is wonderful, he even starts alternative game parallel, content in single update more than enough, its worth to play and support financially by month subscribe and tips.
Well, if that's true and I see it with my own eyes, he'll get a well deserved supporter.

Hanzo6

Jul 1, 2022
Since this update, the game will be split in two? And if so both games will have the same release date or not? :unsure:

antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022

unlocked

"Helping hand"
Here is the progress at this point:
Scenes created = 100%
Rendered = 36%
Photoshop = 5%
Programmed = 2%
Translated = 0%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can u share the latest teaser pics from patreon please?:)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes