Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I found one of these annoying bugs where the image overlaps and is not removed for anything while the game continues.
Happens during the husband's story about how he met Laura

If someone can provide me with a Save after that long story I would be more than grateful
1662515521359.png

Apr 12, 2021
what's the name of the game that Marcus and his friend are watching? ( they mentioned that the mother is called Alice and the daughter is called Erika) The game looks like bawdy traditions...

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
what's the name of the game that Marcus and his friend are watching? ( they mentioned that the mother is called Alice and the daughter is called Erika) The game looks like bawdy traditions...
No it is not bawdy traditions.

i'm looking for this game too, if someone knows tell us please!
These games are NOT present anywhere. Lets's just say sometimes in future it might come out.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
can somebody please tell me where the game folder is on android? I'm Unable to locate it using file manager.

naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, I will update the links tomorrow.
For those who noticed that the Island event is no longer in the game is because my patrons, subscribers and I decided to create another game called Laura: Island Adventures in renpy engine.

I really like to read your comments about the game and I think this is the best way to improve my content.

I thank all for the feedback,

DA
thank you for all your work. Now i really hope Jack finaly lose his virginity ;)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes