Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys, I will update the links tomorrow.
For those who noticed that the Island event is no longer in the game is because my patrons, subscribers and I decided to create another game called Laura: Island Adventures in renpy engine.

I really like to read your comments about the game and I think this is the best way to improve my content.

I thank all for the feedback,

DA
Dark Anu,
As a huge fan of ur game this is the only update where i find it not worth it.
This update is not good..
Ik you focusing on two games maybe that's why you failed to give this update successfull
But it's k man someday everyone has fall and rise. I hope you will give a good update next time and if you can't focus means give 1 month per game for eg Laura lustful secrets one month Laura island another month.so now you 2 months that means you can take your time and give quality update.
I hope island update will be good

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
+ Mirrors added
+ Guide/Walkthrough updated.

Understand the versions:
Version c = all images from previous versions compressed except the new images, I recommend downloading this version if you want to play only the update.
Version a = large file containing all images in normal format and resolutions.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Dark Anu,
As a huge fan of ur game this is the only update where i find it not worth it.
This update is not good..
Ik you focusing on two games maybe that's why you failed to give this update successfull
But it's k man someday everyone has fall and rise. I hope you will give a good update next time and if you can't focus means give 1 month per game for eg Laura lustful secrets one month Laura island another month.so now you 2 months that means you can take your time and give quality update.
I hope island update will be good
disagree with you
this update is cool, and the island will be released a little later, so cheer up everything is fine

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked the update and I'm looking forward to part of the island I wish you all the luck possible in this game and in your future projects ;)

Reactions: Obranyi

xJuanzitox

Oct 17, 2018
Dude, you had one job and it was to cuck all the betas like Samuel and James, but why on earth u make James fuck the gorgeous Zoe, she was a perfect free slut girl. I was already imagining a situation where he accidentally caught her being spit-roasted by two big cocks or he goes to the beach and thinks she is alone, but then a beef black dude reaches her and they fuck on the beach while he watches almost crying but at the same time excited. These kinds of things, but now you destroyed. Please, tell me that this was just pitying sex.
But overall the game is 8/10. A little messy, but is getting there with very good content. Keep up the good work!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Dude, you had one job and it was to cuck all the betas like Samuel and James, but why on earth u make James fuck the gorgeous Zoe, she was a perfect free slut girl. I was already imagining a situation where he accidentally caught her being spit-roasted by two big cocks or he goes to the beach and thinks she is alone, but then a beef black dude reaches her and they fuck on the beach while he watches almost crying but at the same time excited. These kinds of things, but now you destroyed. Please, tell me that this was just pitying sex.
But overall the game is 8/10. A little messy, but is getting there with very good content. Keep up the good work!
its still just a game and she can have such action/encounters later. but i personally also didn't need several minutes of zoe x james but i honour the effort and dedication. i also like zoe much - much more than laura's daughter to be honest.

so is there island content or will it come later this months i am still confused :WaitWhat:

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
it's super hot game but when we play it from the begining the secenes get mix up with each others and we don't get idea where to go first i played the best to play after an each update saved provided by the dev if you missed few updates then you'll be prety much messed up.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I can't seem to recall if there is any Laura Anal scene yet or all of the sex scene we have now are vaginal sex

Jan 16, 2021
I love this game! Graphics are awesome, and the plot is really funny! I am stuck immediately after the sex scene in the bathroom after the poker game, no location seems to be available.. what should I do next? I didn't open any of the memories.

Reactions: Dark Anu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes