kalifrey20

Aug 31, 2020
Why does the size of this is 1.3gb and the one in the front page is 8.05gb? Sorry guys i'm a noob and kinda new there
in that page you have the compressed version, has all the previous parts of the game in compressed mode (less resolution media), the main page has the normal format

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for the answers guys. So if i download this "compressed" version, are the renders are decent enough or its horrible. Cuz hell 8gb is big. But if this is the only way i'll do it

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Do i missed something or are there currently still only downloads for Version 1.2 on the MP available? How to get 1.3?

Reactions: SumiA

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there a Laura anal cheating scene? i played 1.2 using the save it provided and all i got was a scene at the office where she sucks off David to stop him telling Jacob about the money, and a non eventful trip to an island with Jack, am I missing something?

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Can i see in gallery the scenes from v 1.2, if not can i download it compressed from somewhere? thanks

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys, I will update the links tomorrow.
For those who noticed that the Island event is no longer in the game is because my patrons, subscribers and I decided to create another game called Laura: Island Adventures in renpy engine.

I really like to read your comments about the game and I think this is the best way to improve my content.

I thank all for the feedback,

DA

Apr 16, 2022
This update had some good content, can`t deny that, but was hoping to see the continuation of the Island, this going back and forth is making me dizzy and confusing.
That appears to be the general consensus if you go by the last pages in the thread, particularly this temple trip felt absolutely unnecessary.

Reactions: crookscomp

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am quite confused guys shouldn't this update continue the story on the carribean island?

also i really hope the dev implements a skip scene and save button during the scenes cause some are really long and you can't even save and play later also not really skippable.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Hi guys, I will update the links tomorrow.
For those who noticed that the Island event is no longer in the game is because my patrons, subscribers and I decided to create another game called Laura: Island Adventures in renpy engine.

I really like to read your comments about the game and I think this is the best way to improve my content.

I thank all for the feedback,

DA
Why tomorrow? Tread says 1.3 but the links are of 1.2... and i played this by accident...

About the game, well, be careful so the game not becoming too bored with long dialogues, we shouldn't spend 5 min reading and leading in not a single good scene with anyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes