PinkFluffy557

May 31, 2022
If you are so desperate that you need to play it on release date and you can't afford 2$, not having access to the game is the least of your concerns, the forum is for people over the age of 18 and if you're 18 and you don't have 2$, maybe you shouldn't be playing Hentai games in your free time.
I think you don't understand the meaning behind my words, also I'm not talking about myself if you can read correctly meant that you can also support the game with feedback and if you can support the developer you should

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

NTRFire

Jul 9, 2022
i understand what he means if you read the text correctly you should too. He just said that not all people have the circumstances to invest Money somewhere we live in times Where some dont have much or others more. I dont think it was funny if you really light up your Brain to understand it

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouSerious?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
i understand what he means if you read the text correctly you should too. He just said that not all people have the circumstances to invest Money somewhere we live in times Where some dont have much or others more. I dont think it was funny if you really light up your Brain to understand it
Calm down already, I just played new update and it was very good!)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yes we can all help support the dev by giving his game a good rating and using his signature or banner to promote it also
Not bad, but financial support is also critical, he constantly develops hardware to make updates faster, with more quality, more variety of sex scenes, 1-10 bucks subscribe for month not big money to support and tips on subscribestar can also be like I do every month to help. All specters of support are important.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Very good update, i hope you make a scene between Laura and the boys on the beach (Threesome and James POV) :sneaky:(y)
Dark Anu will create scenes with three and more participants at the same time, he would love to, his message on this point- Yes, I want to make several hot scenes with many people, orgy!! I love it, but... for now my graphics card has a limit of characters that can be rendered at the same time, 4 characters, and depending on the texture it only works with 3 characters. Finals- he needs to improve his graphics card to do this, how we can help him to do it faster- give some financial support by tipping on subscribestar and month subscribe on patreon and subscribestar.

Reactions: g90502096
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1734155

Overview:
This game is about a quiet suburban family who receive an unwanted visitor and his presence causes a sudden change in the family's behavior. The question is can a butterfly flapping its wings really cause a hurricane? Play as Laura a devoted wife and discover for yourself...​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-04
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: Dark Anu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Win (Compressed): - - -
Mac (v1.2): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras:
Guide/Walkthrough - Spanish Translation* - Portuguese Translation* - Skip intro mod* - Wallpapers - Gallery Code

oajidisbvdkbd thanks for the link
*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1342098 View attachment 1342101 View attachment 1342102 View attachment 1342104 View attachment 1342108 View attachment 1342109 View attachment 1371131 View attachment 1371136 View attachment 1450800
View attachment 1450804 View attachment 1450808 View attachment 1450812 View attachment 1450855 View attachment 1450860 View attachment 1450861 View attachment 1484358 View attachment 1484361 View attachment 1484363
is there any updated walkthrough? The MEGA link for the last one is down.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes