Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: Hahaha guys this is the update I was most looking forward to this September now I'm going to have a lot of fun Laura wish you all a great game too. ;):coffee:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
All the simps come out licking the boots of the dev but sorry all i see is disappointment and the constant reason why i will never sub to any developer again. You can say what you want ah you getting it for free blah blah blah yea i know... The story is so random and out of nowhere constantly avoiding characters that have gotten practically no attention just to go back to the pos and instantly get another one out of left field while avoiding the main story wherever that is atp. Just throwing scenes out there just to appease the masses while the small group of followers who always get left behind.

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
All the simps come out licking the boots of the dev but sorry all i see is disappointment and the constant reason why i will never sub to any developer again. You can say what you want ah you getting it for free blah blah blah yea i know... The story is so random and out of nowhere constantly avoiding characters that have gotten practically no attention just to go back to the pos and instantly get another one out of left field while avoiding the main story wherever that is atp. Just throwing scenes out there just to appease the masses while the small group of followers who always get left behind.
Don't cry. If you don't want to sub, don't sub.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Enjoy the game even though the updating is so-so.. Not a big fan of huge tits and big asses on the female mc in games, seems this is what everyone does. Athletic asses are where its at for me
The material in this game has great potential and I hope it goes into a more hardcore theme

Apr 16, 2022
Just played the patch. That was it? Two months two scenes? This is why I can't get excited for long with these 3D games.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just played the patch. That was it? Two months two scenes? This is why I can't get excited for long with these 3D games.
First of all not two months but 1.5 from release previous and second, where you found two scenes? I saw 4, new friend, Jack Emma, David Laura- James Zoe, Laura asian teacher, I have never seen scene like Laura David- James Zoe before in any game, that was so cool, if you upset of this term of updates what you will tell about milking developers who create updates in 4-6 month, ha?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Nice update, Woah James the virgin cuck loses his virginity, and Samuel the cuck husband is clueless once again while his wife is getting banged against the door hes leaning against. HAHA too funny, laughed my ass off at that scene. Zoe was smoking hot in her scene
Yes lol this part of Laura being beaten behind the door was hilarious Samuel still doesn't doubt anything as usual. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi
Apr 16, 2022
First of all not two months but 1.5 from release previous and second, where you found two scenes? I saw 4, new friend, Jack Emma, David Laura- James Zoe, Laura asian teacher, I have never seen scene like Laura David- James Zoe before in any game, that was so cool, if you upset of this term of updates what you will tell about milking developers who create updates in 4-6 month, ha?
First of all, I don't know what you're talking about, I only found the scene between the son and the crush and the one against the door so I don't know if I missed a scene but Laura "asian" teacher? You're talking about the slap in the ass from the old man? You consider that a scene?

Why do I have to be "upset" and not just disappointed? Also why do I have to compare it to milkers instead of compare a 3D game to a 2D game like Fleeting Iris that releases a patch let's say in 4 months and has 20 scenes? Actual sex scenes, not slaps in the ass. You know how many scenes they advertised for the Shota patch that is taking them 6 months to do? 34 scenes, so I honestly don't know where you're coming from.

It's still decent but this whole rendering of massive conversations instead of using busts feel like a massive waste of productive time, it's a jab at 3D games and how they're developed nowadays more than it is a jab at Laura.

If I want to address the game itself and not the genre I'll probably mention that I don't understand these design choices, why go to the asian temple or whatever that is? It feels like it was an excuse to use that outfit. There are already so many characters in the game that the game can revolve around, why introduce new ones before let's say the fat guy gets a piece of Laura's ass? It feels like the developer just went there because it's common in other similar games (Manila Shaw, for instance), but hey, he's the developer, his decision and I am not complaining, it just feels like the game is going a bit all over the place like what happened with Anna's Exciting Affection and another game I used to follow called Elena's Life where they introduce interesting characters, they have a short moment and then they're forgotten for 4, 5, 6 patches or never even brought up again like the twins in Elena's Life which I'm not expecting you to know what I'm talking about but maybe you do so it feels like a good example to give. Long story short at some point it's almost impossible to follow any semblance of a story and it becomes a glorified scene fetcher.

Anyway, still a subscriber, looking forward to next patch, definitely better and faster than most of the stuff out there.

Last edited:

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
It seems that the author has a genre crisis since 0.9. First the main characters went to the island, then back to the city to gym, then back to the island, then now to the monastery. You'll figure it out somehow, Captain. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to the creator for his wonderful game, but still...The author introduces the characters into the plot, but then abruptly throws them as if they never existed.

Last edited:
Reactions: michelita
Apr 16, 2022
It seems that the author has a genre crisis since 0.9. First the main characters went to the island, then back to the city to gym, then back to the island, then now to the monastery. You'll figure it out somehow, Captain. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to the creator for his wonderful game, but still...
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant at the bottom of my post but you explained it drastically better, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexLord
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes