NightexCZ

Jul 20, 2020
Dude, you had one job and it was to cuck all the betas like Samuel and James, but why on earth u make James fuck the gorgeous Zoe, she was a perfect free slut girl. I was already imagining a situation where he accidentally caught her being spit-roasted by two big cocks or he goes to the beach and thinks she is alone, but then a beef black dude reaches her and they fuck on the beach while he watches almost crying but at the same time excited. These kinds of things, but now you destroyed. Please, tell me that this was just pitying sex.
But overall the game is 8/10. A little messy, but is getting there with very good content. Keep up the good work!
I guess it's so that James falls in love even more, and when he finds Zoe fucking another man, it's more impressive and maybe it's a guy with the biggest dick.

Reactions: Dark Anu

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dude, you had one job and it was to cuck all the betas like Samuel and James, but why on earth u make James fuck the gorgeous Zoe, she was a perfect free slut girl. I was already imagining a situation where he accidentally caught her being spit-roasted by two big cocks or he goes to the beach and thinks she is alone, but then a beef black dude reaches her and they fuck on the beach while he watches almost crying but at the same time excited. These kinds of things, but now you destroyed. Please, tell me that this was just pitying sex.
But overall the game is 8/10. A little messy, but is getting there with very good content. Keep up the good work!
But if the beta doesn't fuck her before he loses her, is he really being cucked? It hurts a little more knowing the next dude is just that much better in the sack than it does that you just never got your shot because you are a dweeb. Different flavors of NTR I suppose.

Reactions: Dark Anu

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Do it have different saves for different paths or something, are all sex scenes not available in the gallery mode?
i don't know i always play with those saves that come with the new version but in other games old saves cause errors but i don't know how things are with laura :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I can't seem to recall if there is any Laura Anal scene yet or all of the sex scene we have now are vaginal sex
I thought the bbc bartender fucks her ass, but can’t remember & as far as James getting some pussy, to him he’s gonna fall in love with Zoey & make a fool of himself in front of her. For her it was just another Thank You fuck, no strings attached, if she runs into Eric on the way home she might fuck him too

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I thought the bbc bartender fucks her ass, but can’t remember & as far as James getting some pussy, to him he’s gonna fall in love with Zoey & make a fool of himself in front of her. For her it was just another Thank You fuck, no strings attached, if she runs into Eric on the way home she might fuck him too
(y) You're right. I also think Zoey doesn't want any commitment to James she just fucked him out of thanks for saving her in the alley it's just a matter of time she fucks other guys she's interested in like Eric as you already mentioned.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I think the bartender just fucked her pussy (I could be wrong), but as I recall he was too big for he vagina that it seemed as Anal sex

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes