lk4s

Nov 11, 2021
Esse jogo é muito bom. Alguém poderia me dizer se tem algum conteúdo disponível com a Tia Lisa?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I really love the little note book at the top of the game page, extremely helpful and practically eliminates the need for a walkthrough. I wish that all devs would implement this system into their games. It would help so much. Thank you, for this.
Yeah it's nice and also very funny when topic was about David in 0.1:ROFLMAO:

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I'm guessing you missed the LIS update and the fact that the second half of this update is coming this week or next week. This update was split into two in order to appease the crowd while he finished programming/fixing the rest of the update. As for a team, he just hired a person to help with the games.

Don't even bother, it's a waste of time trying to explain it. Each update is the same comments, whether with LIA or LLS.

Reactions: Userz and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Esse jogo é muito bom. Alguém poderia me dizer se tem algum conteúdo disponível com a Tia Lisa?
In the last scene in the last release of RPGM version Laura Lustful Secrets(yacht party), in the last release Laura Island Adventures, no content with her yet in Chapter 2 Laura Lustful Secrets.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the first installment and the Island were both hot sexy and fun ......this installment laura has gone frigid again so far its fairly BORING compared to the predecessors, just saying

Reactions: Svidri

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
The creator is losing control of the game, the dialogs are nonsense and the characters's thoughts are getting useless and annoying... some scenes from Emma and David are totally useless, she just keep teasing him asking the same thing over and over, and David thinking is like: "ohh look at that boobs, ohhh she is not wearing panties"... looks like DarkAnu is just adding content randomly to prolong his income and maybe avoiding creating more erotic scenes for the game to have more lifetime.

Dark Anu, if you read this, be careful with this choice, because the quality of your game is decreasing. Consider make more frequent and short updates, but with quality. Less nonsense dialogs (specially thoughts) and more erotic scenes, doesn't need to involve sex.

Your game is good, and if you just fix a thing or two it could be one of the best at the moment. I have a lot of ideas and paths that the characters could take to improve the game, so if you are reading this and need a little help just send me a msg.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The creator is losing control of the game, the dialogs are nonsense and the characters's thoughts are getting useless and annoying... some scenes from Emma and David are totally useless, she just keep teasing him asking the same thing over and over, and David thinking is like: "ohh look at that boobs, ohhh she is not wearing panties"... looks like DarkAnu is just adding content randomly to prolong his income and maybe avoiding creating more erotic scenes for the game to have more lifetime.

Dark Anu, if you read this, be careful with this choice, because the quality of your game is decreasing. Consider make more frequent and short updates, but with quality. Less nonsense dialogs (specially thoughts) and more erotic scenes, doesn't need to involve sex.

Your game is good, and if you just fix a thing or two it could be one of the best at the moment. I have a lot of ideas and paths that the characters could take to improve the game, so if you are reading this and need a little help just send me a msg.
I couldn't disagree with you more. This is one of the best games out, nothing needs to be changed. Longer updates are better, and the teasing scenes are part of what makes it so. In my opinion the Emma/David scenes is top notch, maybe my favorite in the game so far.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017

The adding content randomly part sounds kinda right, there are a lot of aspects from the previous updates that are forgotten and at this point the story feels secondary, but the rest of the message feels like saying "make more frequent updates with more H-scenes" and that's just "adding content randomly"

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes