Bustapr

May 22, 2017
The creator is losing control of the game, the dialogs are nonsense and the characters's thoughts are getting useless and annoying... some scenes from Emma and David are totally useless, she just keep teasing him asking the same thing over and over, and David thinking is like: "ohh look at that boobs, ohhh she is not wearing panties"... looks like DarkAnu is just adding content randomly to prolong his income and maybe avoiding creating more erotic scenes for the game to have more lifetime.

Dark Anu, if you read this, be careful with this choice, because the quality of your game is decreasing. Consider make more frequent and short updates, but with quality. Less nonsense dialogs (specially thoughts) and more erotic scenes, doesn't need to involve sex.

Your game is good, and if you just fix a thing or two it could be one of the best at the moment. I have a lot of ideas and paths that the characters could take to improve the game, so if you are reading this and need a little help just send me a msg.
Completely disagree with this take. The characters dialogue and thoughts are all done comedically. This is one of the few games/VNs where I am constantly laughing. I actually read through the content instead of skipping through it just to see the sex scenes. More frequent sex scenes would diminish the comedic effect of the story. Emma's corruption is probably the best part of this game because her naivete makes for lots of funny. I think Dark Anu's pacing is appropriate.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Completely disagree with this take. The characters dialogue and thoughts are all done comedically. This is one of the few games/VNs where I am constantly laughing. I actually read through the content instead of skipping through it just to see the sex scenes. More frequent sex scenes would diminish the comedic effect of the story. Emma's corruption is probably the best part of this game because her naivete makes for lots of funny. I think Dark Anu's pacing is appropriate.
I'm with you. I LOVE the comical aspect. The teasing (especially Emma's story line) just leaves you wanting more. Normally in one update there is a sex scene so from a "fapability" aspect it's always good.

Reactions: Will619 and Obranyi

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
I'm with you. I LOVE the comical aspect. The teasing (especially Emma's story line) just leaves you wanting more. Normally in one update there is a sex scene so from a "fapability" aspect it's always good.
There it is. It's because this kind of people that Dark Anu will continuosly adding random content to the game AND it's gonna take 8-12 months to release.

About other comments, i also like the "commical" part of the game, but there's a huge difference between comic and nonsense. And last updates i'm seeing more nonsense and less comic scenes.

Reactions: Nick198
Jun 30, 2020
Im stuck and hoping someone can help me. I went to the dojo and found Laura's nature, and it says Laura has to go home. But nothing happens when I do! No circles no map events nothing. Can someone tell me what I should do?

Maxgio

Dec 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I've never played this game and I really want to, could anyone advise me whether it's worth waiting for the renpy version of chapter 1 or starting immediately with the RPGM version.... I don't want to wait any longer, Is the RPGM version that heartbreaking?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Hi everyone, I've never played this game and I really want to, could anyone advise me whether it's worth waiting for the renpy version of chapter 1 or starting immediately with the RPGM version.... I don't want to wait any longer, Is the RPGM version that heartbreaking?
It's not bad at all. People around here just have an unreasonable hatred of RPGM and want to CTRL through everything as fast as possible to see all the sex scenes.

Reactions: lemaro and Obranyi

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's not bad at all. People around here just have an unreasonable hatred of RPGM and want to CTRL through everything as fast as possible to see all the sex scenes.
Now don't say that the hatred is unreasonable. I'm sure that they have their reasons. I supported the development of Treasure of Nadia and every time the dev said that my saves were not good anymore because he decided to put something like one key in a plant somewhere I almost had a nervous breakdown knowing I would need to play the game from the tutorial level all over again. And that was one of the good ones! Don't get me started on all the fucking abandoned ones. So people who have been burned like me prefer only to play the RPGM games that are finished.

Reactions: Svidri

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
If you really want to play this game I'd suggest you to play now, I wouldn't expect the Renpy remake to be out in 2024, chapter 1 is like 10-15 updates and the port it's not the main focus

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.
I'm still working on the codes for 0.3 part 2, there are a lot of scenes of Laura, Emma and Zoe but it won't take long to finish but I want you to know that I'm working hard on it.
Part two will have more scenes than part one and the conclusion will be amazing.

Thanks for your support,
Dark Anu

Tarouk

May 3, 2021

Weniger anzeigen
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.
I'm still working on the codes for 0.3 part 2, there are a lot of scenes of Laura, Emma and Zoe but it won't take long to finish but I want you to know that I'm working hard on it.
Part two will have more scenes than part one and the conclusion will be amazing.

Thanks for your support,
Dark Anu
Tanks dark

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes