Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021

Weniger anzeigen
Hi guys, how are you? I hope you're well.
I'm still working on the codes for 0.3 part 2, there are a lot of scenes of Laura, Emma and Zoe but it won't take long to finish but I want you to know that I'm working hard on it.
Part two will have more scenes than part one and the conclusion will be amazing.

Thanks for your support,
Dark Anu
THX <3

neronx

May 18, 2021
Without a doubt, Dark Anu is the best game developer in terms of personality
He does his work without any eyes and loves his work.
At his Patroen, you get access to everything for just $1 without any post-release delays.

Even though the quality of his graphics is average and even weak, and the story is not logical, but he has managed to attract the audience with a unique way of storytelling.

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked before, and I don't plan on going through the other 243 pages to find out. Is it possible to compress this game? It's already 12gb at v 0.3 in chapter 2, the entire first game was 14gb.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before, and I don't plan on going through the other 243 pages to find out. Is it possible to compress this game? It's already 12gb at v 0.3 in chapter 2, the entire first game was 14gb.
There's a compressed version in the front page, chapter 2 compressed is 600 MB

Reactions: imoutolover
Mar 30, 2023
Without a doubt, Dark Anu is the best game developer in terms of personality
He does his work without any eyes and loves his work.
At his Patroen, you get access to everything for just $1 without any post-release delays.

Even though the quality of his graphics is average and even weak, and the story is not logical, but he has managed to attract the audience with a unique way of storytelling.
Dark Is Best Creator right Now
Storytelling 10
Graphics 7
characters 10

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi, I was recommended to try this game, but I saw that it starts in RPGM. Is the game save compatible later on when the game switches to Renpy? I really don't know how it works.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, I was recommended to try this game, but I saw that it starts in RPGM. Is the game save compatible later on when the game switches to Renpy? I really don't know how it works.
Those are two separate chapters. Chapter 2 is continuation after last scene Chapter 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Those are two separate chapters. Chapter 2 is continuation after last scene Chapter 1.
Then the first part must be a kinetic novel, normally we have a save with our choices at the end of a season and that file has to be loaded at the beginning of the second part, but in games made entirely in Renpy.
Thanks anyways (y).

Reactions: Obranyi

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
This game takes 33 gigs from the hard drive, I haven't tested the compressed version yet, has anyone tested whether there is a difference between the original and compressed quality for a 17.6 inch monitor? tnx

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes