kapibala

Aug 3, 2023
This is not a peace and friendly world these years, let's be more patient for the masterpiece. I appreciate the hardworking of the author, even not publishing anything here is up to you. But I suggest you keep your word and let us know the progress if you really want to get some fans here.

Nov 24, 2018
the art work and movement of said art work takes time and a lot of code so there might be hi cups down the line
and maybe they also have real life issues im personally happy they are still keeping some form of contact with us
unlike other projects

Jan 7, 2021
Even 1 dollar is too much for this performance and lying :)
Hey come on, he's a good developer who has always been good to his followers. He's always releasing long, satisfying updates at good intervals. Just because 1 update is delayed more than expected, it's not nice to make these accusations against him.

I like him as a dev even though I am bored of Laura at this point and he is still delaying Emma's real sex content :confused: Yeah, my only complaint.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hey come on, he's a good developer who has always been good to his followers. He's always releasing long, satisfying updates at good intervals. Just because 1 update is delayed more than expected, it's not nice to make these accusations against him.

I like him as a dev even though I am bored of Laura at this point and he is still delaying Emma's real sex content :confused: Yeah, my only complaint.
How can you be bored of Laura? It’s her fuckin game, everybody else is just a secondary character. She even has 2 games for her big booty :love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
To each their own. I prefer Emma over Laura.
i like the girlfriend of lauras daughter the most. then closely behind laura. her daughter wel... the least interesting for me. i don't know why just my personal taste. would put laura on top if she would have bigger tits and more nipples tho.

look very forward to lauras nun route. hopefully this will get expanded on in the next update.

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
My favorite is Jessie, but Laura is amazing
Come on dark give us a dream with the new update your work is extraordinary even if you are not good with dates!!Obrany there is no need to defend Dark.
Remember that the mother of idiots is always pregnant!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes