DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
My favorite is Jessie, but Laura is amazing
Come on dark give us a dream with the new update your work is extraordinary even if you are not good with dates!!Obrany there is no need to defend Dark.
Remember that the mother of idiots is always pregnant!
I just hope Diana from “echoes of deception” gets a good fuck scene with Lara or with her son
IMG_3743.png IMG_3744.png

iamnasimkhan

Jul 1, 2022
But this image is not on main page of discord
Question. Are you asking for a link to Darks Discord, or are you already on the discord but want to know what channel the image is posted on?
[/QUOTE]
yes i want to know where this image posted because i am already in discord but i didnt saw this image

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Question. Are you asking for a link to Darks Discord, or are you already on the discord but want to know what channel the image is posted on?
yes i want to know where this image posted because i am already in discord but i didnt saw this image
[/QUOTE]
It was posted in Lustful Chat about a week and a half ago

tmgbordeira

Jul 24, 2022
this is the best game i found of this tipe,but geting a litle worried with this delay.it is not normal for this criator.hope all is well

Albay

Jul 4, 2021
Update abandoned ?
It may be true. Why do I think so, because there is nothing but a few weak explanations and a few simple ordinary visuals. Even on the Patreon side, there is not much on the Patreon side, the last time it was done on September 12, yes friends, I think I hope this game we love will continue, but I think they will end

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
It may be true. Why do I think so, because there is nothing but a few weak explanations and a few simple ordinary visuals. Even on the Patreon side, there is not much on the Patreon side, the last time it was done on September 12, yes friends, I think I hope this game we love will continue, but I think they will end
Really? Because testing and bug fixing is taking longer then you want, you think the games abandoned? Sorry but its currently October 02, September 12th was only 20 days ago..its not even been 3 weeks. Now if there was radio silence for 3 months then yeah, the abandoned topic might be feasible. No one on this site has any patience.

groove5741

Nov 25, 2021
Really? Because testing and bug fixing is taking longer then you want, you think the games abandoned? Sorry but its currently October 02, September 12th was only 20 days ago..its not even been 3 weeks. Now if there was radio silence for 3 months then yeah, the abandoned topic might be feasible. No one on this site has any patience.
Because they don't like to deceive people. The developer makes empty promises and definitely does not meet the deadlines

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes