Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
AFAIK The Chapter 1 remake is mostly to ditch rpgm and make it a full Renpy game, seeing the updates it looks like he changed a few old renders that looked kinda ugly in 2024, if with "sandbox" you mean moving around I'm pretty sure that's still in the game

I'm kinda lost! I started playing this game, but out of nowhere there is someone living with the family and according to the dialogue between the characters, it seems to me that Laura and David have had sex before! It's as if there was a previous story before the current game. Also, how can I change the game language? I saw that it included the possibility of changing the language, but to do this you need to download the "data" file, however, I don't know where to install it.

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
I'm kinda lost! I started playing this game, but out of nowhere there is someone living with the family and according to the dialogue between the characters, it seems to me that Laura and David have had sex before! It's as if there was a previous story before the current game. Also, how can I change the game language? I saw that it included the possibility of changing the language, but to do this you need to download the "data" file, however, I don't know where to install it.
Sounds like you downloaded chapter 2 (Renpy), you should play Chapter 1 first (RPGM) or wait for the renpy remake

Reactions: BareMinimumMan

SidWeideman

Nov 12, 2022
To everyone on the thread, in y’all opinion how do you think this game will end and why please reply you’re answer
Tough to say. I could see it being optional or scorebased where Sam stays or goes depending on choices, but the optional part seems more about avoiding particular characters over anything else.

I could see it being a multiend where Sam either stays or goes, but another possibility would be one where she is just never caught or Sam willingly turns a blind eye to her indiscretions.

Reactions: michelita

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

After the 0.3 special episode, the story continues. James needs to help Bubba solve a problem. At Don Lorenzo's house he meets someone he saw a long time ago. Do you remember her?

Thanks for your support,
Dark
Who is the girl ? Can anyone remind me? I don't wanna play chapter 1 again just to see who is the girl.

Last edited:

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
I think it will have multiple endings. One where Laura stays with Samuel and James with Zoey but also the complete opposite of those where they leave or remain cucks.
A Huge orgy, Zoe leaving James, Laura staying with samuel and every woman being a full-fledged slut while husbands are oblivious.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes