Feroz_10

Dec 10, 2022
Can you elaborate why?
Because this update was supposed to be released like 2 months ago but the guy just went silent for weeks after saying "last post b4 the release" while ppl keeps waiting and ofc paying during atleast 1 month of nothing.
I mean, he could be nicer and release what was already done and then take a break, announced ofc, his supporters, the ppl that was gonna be happy with the release was gonna still supporting him.

Jul 23, 2018
You're extremely entitled towards a product you don't even contribute to. Of course developers make these games for money, what's wrong with that? You need a reality check. Most people who are enjoying something for free don't tend to lash out and bite the providers hand....
Except I'm a paying customer. And it's not entitlement at all. But whatever. You think what you want. It's not my problem what Dark allows OB to do to his product. Not anymore. And I never said there was a problem with making money, I said that it becomes a problem when that becomes your only concern.

Reactions: Dabade
Jul 23, 2018
Because this update was supposed to be released like 2 months ago but the guy just went silent for weeks after saying "last post b4 the release" while ppl keeps waiting and ofc paying during atleast 1 month of nothing.
I mean, he could be nicer and release what was already done and then take a break, announced ofc, his supporters, the ppl that was gonna be happy with the release was gonna still supporting him.
Not to mention OB personally went off on anyone expressing concern or asking about it. Granted I'll own the fact that I too wasn't exactly innocent there as I defended OB's actions each time he did and then would spend the day tryingt o ease tensions. But according to Uey whatever his name is, Im entitled. I guess at least I don't treat other supporters like trash with immunity.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I do wish the Ren'Py version was of the entire game, I do not like RPGM. For those who have played, is Chapter 2 really far advanced, so much so that jumping in there makes no sense?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I do wish the Ren'Py version was of the entire game, I do not like RPGM. For those who have played, is Chapter 2 really far advanced, so much so that jumping in there makes no sense?
With new release published today you have huge amount of content to play from the beginning.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
New to this series (?) of games. I stayed away from the RPGM versions because it seemed to me to be a general corruption type game without specific men other than the husband or whatever of the FMC. Is this the same, where you have choices that boil down to cheat or not, and no specific men (or women) she can choose to pursue or let pursue her?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, I guess I haven't asked the right question. To play the game from the beginning, do we have to play the RPGM version first, or does the Ren'Py contain all of the content?
Ren'Py is Chapter 2, continuation of Chapter 1 RPGM. Chapter 2 doesn't have content from Chapter 1.

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah..so...even if you had choices in Chapter 2 (to be faithful) with this last Update every choice you made is without a meaning. Dev is back in his old behavior (and so is Laura) and most of this shit is forced. You can t avoid old, fatty fucks and all the other weirdos. I don t get nowadays what is wrong with some Devs...they gave you choices and options...and a few months later they say...haha, your screwed, your choices doesn t matter anymore. Why?? I mean..i like this Game since it was possible to play it the way i wanted to play it...and now we are back with this forced shit. This sucks. :FacePalm:

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
fy1J.gif ......10 out of 10.(y)(y)(y) THANKS TO THE AUTHOR FOR ALLOWING US TO PLAY FOR FREE. GAME IS JUST "...THE PEAK OF PLEASURE":love::love::love:

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes