ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Guys, I'm still alive.
A lot of problems with this update, my fault I made a lot of mistakes during programming and everything became a mess. I'm trying to fix this as fast as I can to release the update. My time to work on Laura is really short for this reason I dont like to give you a day for release the game. But surely the update will be ready before Sunday.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

D.A.
Take your time Dark Anu you're the best and i love the game! Few days more doesn't change anything!

Looking forward to see more corruption on Laura and what comes next, i do hope the father of Laura get to bang her aswell but if not i will like the game anyway. Keep it up :love: :devilish:

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
I like this game so far and my best wishes with writer to complete it with the vision he see in it... Now to my prefrences I love the idea if son leaving the house bcoz of his mother and sister and I hope writer go with this , I like the story with evry action has equal consequences so in the end I want a revenge ending or bad ending for people according to their action I know it's a ntr game but I m asking for an ending which can't be happy in ntr theme it will break the thriller of a good story that it...
Grapich and video of scenes are best so I hope to see in future many more game form him

Reactions: Dark Anu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes