Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi everyone

With episode 4 just around the corner I've done a quick recap video for E1-E3.

There are some minor spoilers through so probably wouldn't watch it if you haven't already played E1-E3 yet (they're free).

Check it out .

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious

Reactions: Abhai

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
s1e4 morning.jpg

Hi everyone

Episode 4: A Dog's Day has just released to patrons with early access!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things to keep in mind:
  • This will be the last time anyone has to download E1-E4 - from here on in the file structure will allow for episode by episode releases
  • I've done a better job compressing images - S1E1-E4 altogether is now only 1.6Gb
  • Optional gameplay elements now don't have to be complete to progress through freeroams (but plot specific ones - especially some of the SMS messages still need to be read / seen by the player to progress).
  • Episode 4 is about the same size as E1-E3 combined, and continues the initial part of the story as the MC finds himself at the beginning of his journey.

Enjoy!

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious

edit: forgot the spoiler tag on the E4 naughty image...

Last edited:

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Is it possible to maybe highlight or make the movement arrows clearer? at times it seemed difficult to see them.
Hi Zxerox - thanks for playing the game!
Hopefully you're playing v1.1 with the pink arrows (V1.0 had black arrows that a lot of people struggled with).
If people are still struggling with the pink, I'll go really bright next release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: matissewan11

Zxerox

Jul 14, 2022
Hi Zxerox - thanks for playing the game!
Hopefully you're playing v1.1 with the pink arrows (V1.0 had black arrows that a lot of people struggled with).
If people are still struggling with the pink, I'll go really bright next release!
The last time I played was with the black arrows, I'll have to try out v1.1 then since that seems like a big improvement.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hi everyone!
Things were getting a bit behind production wise this week... until I got lucky with a bonus day off and suddenly the episode was back on track!
Progress wise, I'm excited to share that according to the project planner Episode 5: Faux Sable is now more than halfway complete (52.78% to be exact)!
The animations have been progressing really well with the completion of a particularly long and complex group of animations today. Unfortunately the renders are... uh... not fit to post on Patreon, so you'll have to wait for the Episode release!
In size, Episode 5 will be quite a bit bigger than Episode 4 again ... but in terms of 'action' scenes it is much, much bigger. I guess that is to be expected as the story develops and more of the characters get to know each other!
(love)
Miss Cherrylicious

Reactions: Miss Cherrylicious

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 2021621

Hi everyone

Episode 4: A Dog's Day has just released to patrons with early access!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things to keep in mind:
  • This will be the last time anyone has to download E1-E4 - from here on in the file structure will allow for episode by episode releases
  • I've done a better job compressing images - S1E1-E4 altogether is now only 1.6Gb
  • Optional gameplay elements now don't have to be complete to progress through freeroams (but plot specific ones - especially some of the SMS messages still need to be read / seen by the player to progress).
  • Episode 4 is about the same size as E1-E3 combined, and continues the initial part of the story as the MC finds himself at the beginning of his journey.

Enjoy!

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious

edit: forgot the spoiler tag on the E4 naughty image...
when ep4 public can be expected?
it has been out for a while now...or there wont be public releases anymore?

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
when ep4 public can be expected?
it has been out for a while now...or there wont be public releases anymore?
Hi Abhai - glad you're enjoying the game enough to want more!

I will post EP4 A Dog's Day on this thread as soon as EP5 Faux Sable releases - which will be weeks, not months, if all goes well.

If anyone wants to get their hands on it earlier, EP4 is available to the lowest patreon tier (Interns) now ;)

Latest dev update - tldr I'm about 64% on the project planner for EP5.

Reactions: driverman and Abhai

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
any news?
Hi Meduusa

S1E5 should be out in a day or two (24-36 hours from this post). Playtesting was this week, and fortunately I only found a few things to fix. Rendering is running overnight, one last check and then release.

I've used new code for the freeroams in E5, which *should* cut out any lag (although I've never been able to recreate it) and I'll be packaging up both E1-E5 and just an E5 update that can be copied into the E1-E4 version to save download bandwidth (no idea how that works on a MAC, but I'm sure mac users will know better than I will).

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi everyone

Law of Attraction S1E5: Faux Sable is now out for patrons with early access!

I will update the OP with E4 when E5 early access is over.

edit: forgot to include the eye candy from E4.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi everyone

Law of Attraction S1E5: Faux Sable is now out for patrons with early access!

I will update the OP with E4 when E5 early access is over.

edit: forgot to include the eye candy from E4.

you should edit the first page as it refers only to the version been posted (Ep 3, still, and not Ep5 which is available on patreon).

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi everyone

S1E5: Faux Sable went live for all patrons today, which means I have uploaded S1E1-S1E4 for free download either via the page or the OP of this thread.

Thank you for all the support and feedback, and I'll get a devblog out about S1E6: Garden of Eden on itch and patreon sometime after the silly season is done.

Happy playing!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes