mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
where do you click when youve talked to all the interns? ive clicked everywhere and cant go any further thanks for any help

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
where do you click when youve talked to all the interns? ive clicked everywhere and cant go any further thanks for any help
check your phone and hints there, as a rule of thumb.

and for that particular stuck on - perhaps you didnt read moms message (if you are talking about the first lunch scene at new work)? if so, when you read it, an arrow in the lower part of screen will appear, and from there you can move forward.

Reactions: Miss Cherrylicious

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
check your phone and hints there, as a rule of thumb.

and for that particular stuck on - perhaps you didnt read moms message (if you are talking about the first lunch scene at new work)? if so, when you read it, an arrow in the lower part of screen will appear, and from there you can move forward.
thanks for the help that was it

MatthewAMEL

Jan 3, 2023
Hi everyone

A very quick update to say E6: Garden of Eden is coming along slowly, but am happy with it so far. Will post a longer update sometime next week when I've got some early renders to show off.
Pledged this month and just finished my 1st PT.

Engaging story, the legal aspect is a good hook.

One thing that has been interesting to watch is your skill progressing through each chapter. You clearly are working hard and improving by leaps and bounds from Chapter to chapter. It's fun to watch!

Happy to be a supporter and see where this goes.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi Everyone

A quick dev update on Episode 6: Garden of Eden is up , along with a cheeky sort of spoiler pic ;)

tldr: progress tracker just ticked over 25% on the new episode.

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious

Reactions: norptorp and uhhhok

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LawOfAttraction-S1EP1-5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
what 6 coffee
Venti hibiscus berry refresher
Large caramel apple frap
Java chip mochaccino
Iced coffee double whipped cream plastic straw (good fucking luck finding one of those these days)
Almond soy wheat latte 4 sugars (for that extra fiber to keep regular)
Peppermint Tea

And dear dev, whether this coffee shit makes a difference or not, having this crap spread over different updates and in-game days is bullshit.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Question...
After reading the overview and seeing the tags i want to ask is there incest content in game i see milf so i thought to ask before i play...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Managed to play the game today and I have to say that it's good. Hope there will be more people enjoying the game and supporting the dev. I'm looking forward to see how the game goes from here on.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes