robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
forget the tentacle dong, she sends you on a wild goose chase which one of the other girls tells you about. i forget which one it was. the one sitting reading the book on the couch i believe it is. but you have to look around a bit and talk to her for that scene. then you go to Suzi without the dildo.
i was waiting for the scene where mc beats the crap outta Leonard. hopefully the revenge on him will be soon and fit his crime. ie getting him fired at some point.
btw love the scene with Blake, she may be a bitch, but i will make her my bitch..

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
People seem to hate the resident workplace lesbian, Blake, but the lead singer (forgot her name) was my biggest turnoff. Didn't think she could be that radical when she mentioned protests but her "worldview" is much worse than initally led on.

The MC just had a bad breakup because of cheating and we're expected to join this band where their whole MO is "cheating is okay". Really?? :WaitWhat:

Red flags all over IMO

Apart from some story inconsistences (and character inconsistences for that matter - Why does Jason's beard keep changing???) the game is actually solid.
Feels like its in the same vein as BADIK which isn't bad but the sandbox segments could use some work. Its very easy to get lost sometimes.

I haven't finished the game yet but things are looking good for its future. Just hope upcoming episodes continue on the length of Episode 4 or 3. The first two episodes should've just been 1 single release

So far so good, Cherry (y)

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Next to nothing has happened in the game yet, and I'm fucking searching for a piece of paper in an office. No walkthrough provided so I can skip the shit of of this part. Arrows are fucking terrible, don't have nowhere else to go and I'm stuck between the food counter and a round table with no one there. You're not helping me want to play this game at all.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Next to nothing has happened in the game yet, and I'm fucking searching for a piece of paper in an office. No walkthrough provided so I can skip the shit of of this part. Arrows are fucking terrible, don't have nowhere else to go and I'm stuck between the food counter and a round table with no one there. You're not helping me want to play this game at all.
Lol the sandbox is incredibly easy in this game, sorry that your just totally inept or blind.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha the scene with coffeeshop girl made me laugh out loud. "If there are news tonight about a bunch of Malcoms being admissioned to the hospital..." :ROFLMAO:

And then there's the Rachel Zane look-alike DAZ model that actually looks better than the original! :LOL:

Entertaining work there Miss Cherrylicious! (y)

Reactions: xapican

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Could not find this here (thread) by searching, so I named this for easier searching by others that needed this info like I did.

"COFFEE-RUN ORDER" :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the game the list is presented in an "out of order" styled text list, but the mixtures are correct.

Hope it helps a little. :)

Dev, good luck with the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great Update for a great game ! Kudos Miss Cherrylicious waiting with anticipation and exitement the continuation,
you shurely already know, in the dream sequence with Evi and Jen the 2 upper options got mixed, when you click double Blowjob the pic Jen on top is displayed (animation) and the other way around.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is good I liked the Suits vibe, the only thing that I didn't like is that the MC is very dumb and naive, I hope that in the next chapters he starts to fuck people in the office stealing clients and destroying reputations mainly with the 2 partners and the 2 interns.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the game is good I liked the Suits vibe, the only thing that I didn't like is that the MC is very dumb and naive, I hope that in the next chapters he starts to fuck people in the office stealing clients and destroying reputations mainly with the 2 partners and the 2 interns.
Isn't that part of the Bad Guy path ? just asking I play as Gentleman that is why I'm wondering

erkper

May 16, 2018
And it was going so well...
But a forced sex scene with the queen of skanks? Nope - insta quit and delete. Sorry not sorry.

[edit] - if there's a way to get through that scene without the skank jumping on your dick I'd appreciate someone letting me know. To that point, it was relatively easy to turn down the various strippers and hoes that threw themselves at MC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: big_hawg and darlic

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .

1. I dont like any kind of free roam (this is not a sandbox as far I can see), but I dont understand the need for that crap when it is 100% linear anyways. You cant do shit at the party - or the next morning - all just linear progression.
At the part at RPG - you even have to read the msg at the right time or it wont work ...

2. Why is the new boyfriend of the ex called Beatrice? o_O

3. Choices dont seem to matter ...

4. Renders are ... mediocre. Perspectives and scales are sometimes really off ... I mean, you can see on first glance that this does not add up at all ... and most of the faces are a bit strange for my linking, but maybe that is a preference thing.

screenshot0001.jpg

She is what? 2,60 - 2,80m? (8,53 - 9,2 ft) o_O

All in all a generic game with pointless free roam parts and not the best renders. So it is quite decent and not bad or anything, but on the other hand it lacks something special to make it more than any other average game.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok .

1. I dont like any kind of free roam (this is not a sandbox as far I can see), but I dont understand the need for that crap when it is 100% linear anyways. You cant do shit at the party - or the next morning - all just linear progression.
At the part at RPG - you even have to read the msg at the right time or it wont work ...

2. Why is the new boyfriend of the ex called Beatrice? o_O

3. Choices dont seem to matter ...

4. Renders are ... mediocre. Perspectives and scales are sometimes really off ... I mean, you can see on first glance that this does not add up at all ... and most of the faces are a bit strange for my linking, but maybe that is a preference thing.

View attachment 2462051

She is what? 2,60 - 2,80m? (8,53 - 9,2 ft) o_O

All in all a generic game with pointless free roam parts and not the best renders. So it is quite decent and not bad or anything, but on the other hand it lacks something special to make it more than any other average game.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Its nots a bad game but it way too much like a kinetic novel at time's. A lot of choices don't seem to matter in the slightest and I couldn't seem to find a way to turn down certain sex scenes.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Law of Attraction [Season 1, Episode 1-5] [Cherrylicious Studios] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.09GB
Repack size: 333MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
The compressed version has a virus and wont download.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I had the same problem then I maxed the game to my screen and it worked. I just assumed it had something to do with the hot spot for the blue paper wasn't in the right place with the game screen not maxed out. No idea if that is correct but it worked for me.
Yeah weird, I didn't try at first, but I did have to put the game in full screen to get the paper to highlight to be selected. Thanks for that

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes