Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This needs the point and click tag. It's one free roam after another looking for some shit. At least at the beginning because I stopped playing when you have to look for some papers all over the place.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, I enjoyed it. I have just played it. The one thing I disliked it was Jen: damn, why did dev make her Jason's girlfriend? She is the most beautiful girl so far and very nice too. I don't like the idea that MC will have some kind of relationship with her while she is dating his best friend, so, I hope that they broke up, and Jason doesn't feel bad if MC starts a relationship with Jen. My second favorite girl is Belle. So far, they are the only ones that I see MC starting something serious (in my playthrough). The other girls seems nice, but just for a little bit of fun, and I hope that some tags are avoidable, because I'm not fan of swinging or sharing... let's see, as I said, so far, I enjoyed it a lot. Can't wait to deal with Leonard. Please, let me punch his face! Hahaha!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Was there anyway to bang the cougar at the bar that u find her credit card for? Cause I tried couple different answers with her and couldn’t go home with her, keep getting stuck with goth girl from the coffee shop, also want mc to leave this firm go work for the rival one and take tiff and Myriam with you until you can put your old law firm out of business or atleast get Leonard fired

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Was there anyway to bang the cougar at the bar that u find her credit card for? Cause I tried couple different answers with her and couldn’t go home with her, keep getting stuck with goth girl from the coffee shop, also want mc to leave this firm go work for the rival one and take tiff and Myriam with you until you can put your old law firm out of business or atleast get Leonard fired
no, not at the moment.
planned for future updates (and new encounter with her), most probably.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Isn't that part of the Bad Guy path ? just asking I play as Gentleman that is why I'm wondering

I can't tell you because I did a half and half path so I don't know but from what I've seen in the comments it doesn't seem to have a big impact on your choice, but I think the MC is dumb and naive in any way at the beginning.

Reactions: xapican

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
after you talk to candy and amanda then come out of that room what do you do next? ive clicked everywhere and the only place that says anything is the room suzis in and its locked any help would be appreciated thanks

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Just in the intro I had to skip a lot. Doesn't bode well, but we shall see...

EDIT: Bah, just disregard my comments. Maybe I'm just in a pissy mood, but when the MC says Dan's party is when he started making bad decisions he's obvviously ignoring his most recent visit to a barber.

I'm done. But good luck to the devs as they're the ones making an effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss Cherrylicious

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
And it was going so well...
But a forced sex scene with the queen of skanks? Nope - insta quit and delete. Sorry not sorry.
3. Choices dont seem to matter ...
Its nots a bad game but it way too much like a kinetic novel at time's. A lot of choices don't seem to matter in the slightest and I couldn't seem to find a way to turn down certain sex scenes.
Thanks for the heads up, guys. You've saved me a bit of time. If there's one thing that always lights the fuse it's the illusion of choice. Label it a KN and be done with it or make the choices matter.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
First time playing it and i actually enjoyed. I just cant wait to hate fuck the shit out of Briana if the time comes. Early fave is Belle next is Jen

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes