Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure what is causing the self-voicing text at the top - looking at other comments above that will be the mod causing that.

As for Rose, she initially asks the player to pay the rent - and assuming the player has $500 (which is unlikely unless they skipped any 'fun' at Madam Peaches in the prior episode) the option is available to pay her.

... but she has other ideas and would much prefer you kept your money and you work for her in other ways, so she gives you a second chance to not pay.

The first (of many) consequences of what the player chose here in E4 are what I'm working on in E6 right now... ;)
dont worry about the first thing - self-voicing is his choice, as he has reading disability and uses that option by default.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not sure what is causing the self-voicing text at the top - looking at other comments above that will be the mod causing that.

As for Rose, she initially asks the player to pay the rent - and assuming the player has $500 (which is unlikely unless they skipped any 'fun' at Madam Peaches in the prior episode) the option is available to pay her.

... but she has other ideas and would much prefer you kept your money and you work for her in other ways, so she gives you a second chance to not pay.

The first (of many) consequences of what the player chose here in E4 are what I'm working on in E6 right now... ;)
yes like my brother
Abhai

said I have a reading disability I can't play without it

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
at this scene it says read skye.s sms i read but it didnot make progress . stuck.
when phone opens checking tasks , remains the same.
any solutions?İ

1680650821954.png

Studiouno

Sep 13, 2021
Had the same, guess it's the mod. Save here and than play the scene without the mod. You can than click on the guy in the middle and progress. Also the door next to the left window will be accessible.

Njoy!
at this scene it says read skye.s sms i read but it didnot make progress . stuck.
when phone opens checking tasks , remains the same.
any solutions?İ

View attachment 2521313
If you are using the mod, read the comments on that page. LaikDink fixed it.

Reactions: ashol

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi Miss Cherrylicious, I'm sorry to bother you, however, I would like to ask if you maybe plan to relase Law of Attraction on Steam too, perhaps as an early access, or as a complete game sometime in the future, when the development will be finished?
Hi Zoltan

Thanks for playing the game!

I'm a bit wary of Steam releases because the main benefit my Patreon supporters get is early access.

The plan has always been to release on Steam eventually, and I've done all the paperwork and registration to list the game there as a complete Season 1 (7 episodes) - but I won't pull the trigger on that until I've released at least the first episode of Season 2 to Patrons.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Absolutely loved the first five chapters, the cast is engaging and intriguing even after all the scenes we got,particularly curious about Belle and Jen the latter specially after the closure of chap 5, the MC's "alignment" system fits pretty well with the game feeling really natural.

Certainly expect lots of quality going forward from this story, the office intrigue, the MC's parents feud, combining casual relationships with others that will get more serious eventually...best of luck going forward developers!

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Zoltan

Thanks for playing the game!

I'm a bit wary of Steam releases because the main benefit my Patreon supporters get is early access.

The plan has always been to release on Steam eventually, and I've done all the paperwork and registration to list the game there as a complete Season 1 (7 episodes) - but I won't pull the trigger on that until I've released at least the first episode of Season 2 to Patrons.
Hi!
Wow, I didn't notice the answer until a moment ago, sorry!

Well, there's absolutely nothing wrong into completing the game, or season, first and then publish it on Steam after having started the new one on Patreon, it's fair in regards of your prime supporters ;)
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it, thank you very much for letting us know about that!! (y)

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone

Episode 6 is getting closer!

Quick dev update .

(love)

Miss Cherrylicious
Hi, I've been checking the thread and still dont have a clear idea if you are actually adding swinging or not lol. You said this when you were asked:
I think I probably shouldn't have been so literal with the tags (I looked at the list when I posted).
e.g. I included swinging because the definition was something like "a couple invite an extra person for sex" which to me is a definition of a threesome (there are some MFFs planned) so I put swinging. So no - definitely not a swinging-based story.

I mapped the LI out across a spectrum of three variables: emotional monogamy (requiring the MC be emotionally faithful), sexual monogamy (requiring the MC to be sexually faithful) and each LI has got a few likes and dislikes (including some kinks for some). So some LI will need you (at some point in the game a long way down the track) to be emotionally and sexually monogamous, others won't care who else you sleep with as long as they're the "one", and others will be happy to share you.
So you mention MFF scenes and call them swinging, but thats not actually swinging. You get the swinging tag when you include MMF scenes.
So I want to ask if there will be MMF scenes with the main LI (I dont care about side chicks), or if there will be any scene of the LIs with any other male that is not the MC. And if the bukkake will be with the LI as well.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hi Holaje12,

I'm not sure I can answer your question that specifically.

So you mention MFF scenes and call them swinging, but thats not actually swinging. You get the swinging tag when you include MMF scenes.
The definition of the tags are here.

Swinging is defined as:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
^ This will definitely be in the game as there are multiple LIs who are ok with the main character having sex with other characters (at least initially or all the way through). There are also a pair of non-LI characters that are swingers in coming episodes.

I won't mention the H***** tag that got so many tag-warriors upset, even though the definition on that page is super broad and is planned content for the game.

So I want to ask if there will be MMF scenes with the main LI (I dont care about side chicks), or if there will be any scene of the LIs with any other male that is not the MC. And if the bukkake will be with the LI as well.
None of the main LIs have an MMF or bukkake or another male character scene in Season 1, or in the planned Season 2 episodes so far. I'm not ruling anything out as the story evolves - but as far as I can see the plot development those scenes just aren't choices that any of the main LIs would be making.

No guarantees on some of the side ladies though - early in the game the MC encounters his friend and a girl in a compromising situation.

Hope that clears up your question.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I like the game a lot, but I don't get the choices. The Dev said all choices matter, but really, they don't. Blake wants to play a drinking game and my MC said no, but they played anyway... I didn't want the MC to mess around with her but there was no way out of it. Same with Tiffany. I had the MC chose not to share a cab with her and they shared a cab anyway and then fooled around in the car after the MC said no. There are several times when I had the MC say no but he ended up having to do it regardless.

If you don't want the player to actually chose, then don't give us the choice.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi Holaje12,

I'm not sure I can answer your question that specifically.

The definition of the tags are here.

Swinging is defined as:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
^ This will definitely be in the game as there are multiple LIs who are ok with the main character having sex with other characters (at least initially or all the way through). There are also a pair of non-LI characters that are swingers in coming episodes.

I won't mention the H***** tag that got so many tag-warriors upset, even though the definition on that page is super broad and is planned content for the game.

None of the main LIs have an MMF or bukkake or another male character scene in Season 1, or in the planned Season 2 episodes so far. I'm not ruling anything out as the story evolves - but as far as I can see the plot development those scenes just aren't choices that any of the main LIs would be making.

No guarantees on some of the side ladies though - early in the game the MC encounters his friend and a girl in a compromising situation.

Hope that clears up your question.
Yeah, it mostly does. I dont care about side girls so its all good, thanks for the answer

Reactions: Miss Cherrylicious
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes