3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Has anyone managed to find the location of the saves yet? Gonna be transferring over to a new system and don’t wanna lose my progress

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So, a few bugs.

When you use Skip to pass through the text, sometimes it completely ignores Quest flags. One case of this is when speaking to the prostitute about Mercury. If you skip through the text, the trigger that makes Sheila appear doesn't happen. Taking to the prostitute again and going through text normally fixes this.

When you do the drinking game with Ai'Lu and if you pick "Drink" for all the options, the barkeep is supposed to take like 70 Credits from you, but no matter what, she always takes ALL of your money. I lost 500 Credits from not being able to pay a 70 Credit tab? Doesn't seem to take all your money if your not drunk. Also, skipping through her dialog towards the end makes her head disappear. The drinking game feels impossible to win at times. I spent over an hour trying to unlock her lewd scene and nothing ever happened, despite having raised her affinity with me dozens of times.

If you save the Yoff for Bas, and sleep with her, she will still be in the bar afterwards, as though you never completed her quest. Dialog will be as if you still had the Yoff, and she will ask to got to your room, but when you get there, you won't have the Yoff, so she punishes you, but it immediate skips ahead with no option, to where you wake up with your credits gone.

Finally, if you recognized Bas as a criminal through the terminal, even if you progressed her questline to finish and she's not in the bar anymore, you can still arrest through the Sheriff.

I went to quit the game after hours of playing, and it got stuck on a dark screen with an hourglass spinning; I had to manually force close the game. The gallery seems flat out busted. I've clearly unlocked a lot of the scenes, but the gallery button (and whatever the Hall of Fame button does) just doesn't seem to work at all.

Final Note: I would have really liked to have sexed the snake lady as a futa, instead of the other way around with her dominating. That was "Futa on Male", not "Male on Futa". Dominating a dickgirl would have been hot, although the scenes were still well done either way.

Last edited:

__Mecha__

Nov 13, 2021
Soft Lock on asking the sheriff about the Fire.

Always returns to these two options and you can't exit them.

1661889844935.png

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone managed to find the location of the saves yet? Gonna be transferring over to a new system and don’t wanna lose my progress
Even if you found your old files, they would not be compatible with this update. We had to change too much, there was no way to make the old files work. But in the future, you will be able to reinstall updates without having to copy save files.

ajokka

Mar 21, 2020
Can you actually help the snake woman or are you unable to move the quest forward without turning her in?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Something funny is going on with the saves, i tried to save in slot 2 but i see no save in slot 2 unless i'm playing already started, also in the prologue the game can soft-lock completely when talking with Ai'Lu on the flashback sex scene in the ship not as it takes too long for the scene to pop up, but rather i can leave for like 5-10 minutes and nothing happens you will have to seriously talk with the people that helped the ones working in Cloud Meadow

1663327712302.png

Getting to the police station at evening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second "Never have i ever... "
Third
Looped back from day 4 to day 3
Can get softlocked by skipping time at the spaceport/street
I feel like we're just debugging for free more that anything

I also have the feeling that i could do more things on previous versions like help Bas or see more of the town

I suggest you think of the story and get the artwork on the sidelines if you're going to be stuck on chapter 1, episode 1, verse 1 for a very, very long time

By the way counting the days is pointless unless there's timed quests and i tried to close the game after playing for a while but suddenly the RAM usage ballooned to the point i had to reboot throught the CPU

Last edited:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Something funny is going on with the saves, i tried to save in slot 2 but i see no save in slot 2 unless i'm playing already
First slot is always autosave. It should even be called that, but for some reason the name AUTOSAVE is displayed only from the main menu, and this could confuse you.
Looped back from day 4 to day 3
Under what conditions?
Can get softlocked by skipping time at the spaceport/street
The bus does not run at night, and the character is too tired to walk back. To start the next day, you need to sleep on the seat in the spaceport.
I feel like we're just debugging for free more that anything
Exactly, that's what public test versions are for.
I also have the feeling that i could do more things on previous versions like help Bas or see more of the town
The amount of content in this version is exactly the same as in the previous one (0.2.3 or 0.3.0 Alpha). Things like helping Bas are not that easy to do, it's a deliberate part of game design.
I suggest you think of the story and get the artwork on the sidelines if you're going to be stuck on chapter 1, episode 1, verse 1 for a very, very long time
We tried to do this for version 0.2.X and ended up drowning in comments like "the game won't even start/I can't start a new game/the sprites are gone". Now we have content ready for 3 patches ahead (our Patrons can see it), but we cannot implement it until we are satisfied with the technical condition. Again, this is what public tests are for.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
First slot is always autosave. It should even be called that, but for some reason the name AUTOSAVE is displayed only from the main menu, and this could confuse you.
Maybe it would be better to take notes from Ren'py and make autosave be separated since it indeed confuses me why autosave have to overlap with save 1, one of the probably most used save slot
Under what conditions?
Playing "Never have i ever... "
By the way it takes a while for Mary to scold the MC and Ai'Lu then nothing happens the next day despite being called over to get scolded
The amount of content in this version is exactly the same as in the previous one (0.2.3 or 0.3.0 Alpha). Things like helping Bas are not that easy to do, it's a deliberate part of game design.
While you are correct on not having to be easy, at least allow the MC to acknowledge certain situations like the passed out or straight-up dead dude on the dead end alley
Although i do clearly remember clicking just about everywhere the game allowed me yet still being unable to find Mercury

On another note, trying to talk with Bulk after banging his sister leads him to skip the conversations, as in i cannot get clues from him since the question options don´t even appear
First this
1663404106063.png
And this is the exact next line before the conversation ends
1663404069939.png

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes