3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
It is happening to anyone else but the game seems to constantly lock up for me during conversations as if it is meant to exit back out to the world map but doesn't.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Not soon, but we have plans for a mobile port.
It is good to see you back into development considering everything that has happened. And every day I hope for a certain someone to realize they are in a no win situation and end the suffering but it sure doesn't look like that will happen considering the retaliation today.

I also cross my fingers and hope we can have a longer more permanent relationship with Bas in the future. Her art is just.. fantastic (And I'm not usually one for snake girls!) loved the colors, loved the curves (both top and bottom). Wishing you the best.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Wishing you the best.
Thx <3
I also cross my fingers and hope we can have a longer more permanent relationship with Bas in the future. Her art is just.. fantastic (And I'm not usually one for snake girls!) loved the colors, loved the curves (both top and bottom).
In the next content update, you will be able to release Bas if she was previously arrested. This way we will always have the option to bring her back later in the story.

Reactions: cooldude5368

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
Were there any recent race polls? If so, what were the race options and what race won for the mc's race selection in the character creation screen?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a nice game. High quality art and animations with a bit of comedy in the dialogues too. Usually not into furries but this game is hot although a bit small. Think there are only three quests right? The farmgirl quest, Bas quest and the protagonist backstory quest ( unless i missed something).

Sure hope we get more of Ai'lu, Bas and Belle soon. :p

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
Attempting to launch, get intro screens, then just black screen with hourglass in the corner.
And infinite loading.

Anything to fix that?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Not soon, but we have plans for a mobile port.
hey developer! i understand ur situation about leaving ur home but i am closely monitoring the thing thats going on and since the area was taken back will it be safe or possible to snatch the work u done on HDD with Mary from ur home?
and if update this year?
i love how this game has CSI crossed with good furry art and its actually interesting story of MCs uncle going missing

Last edited:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
hey developer! i understand ur situation about leaving ur home but i am closely monitoring the thing thats going on and since the area was taken back will it be safe or possible to snatch the work u done on HDD with Mary from ur home?
and if update this year?
i love how this game has CSI crossed with good furry art and its actually interesting story of MCs uncle going missing
Everything valuable (of course, including the PC) from my former home was then stolen by russian marauders. By the way, after that I never saw my accounts online from unknown IPs, so most likely these bastards are dead. This also means that the old patch is lost forever.
The good news is that this patch has already been mostly recreated on the new engine. The bad news is that Kyiv is now experiencing a big problem with electricity due to incessant rocket attacks, so the work of our coder has slowed down a lot. I have no idea if we will be able to release this update this year or not. Keep an eye on Devblogs on our Patreon, they are not paywalled.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Everything valuable (of course, including the PC) from my former home was then stolen by russian marauders. By the way, after that I never saw my accounts online from unknown IPs, so most likely these bastards are dead. This also means that the old patch is lost forever.
The good news is that this patch has already been mostly recreated on the new engine. The bad news is that Kyiv is now experiencing a big problem with electricity due to incessant rocket attacks, so the work of our coder has slowed down a lot. I have no idea if we will be able to release this update this year or not. Keep an eye on Devblogs on our Patreon, they are not paywalled.
damn, shame about mary content but nothing to be done, lets hope poland will run nuclear plants so u will get power from there as russia seems to be antagonizing whole population unnecessary

Reactions: User1230
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes