3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the info, if i can ask. How do i earn money in the game?
At the moment, the only way to earn money is through quests. A mini-game to earn money through repetitive actions is in development, but it is still in early stages and will not appear until the release of version 0.4.0.

borzgms

Dec 27, 2019
im stuck in sheriff giving me my first official mission. cant do anyth and i tried other ways. still gets stuck sometimes

Last edited:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
im stuck in sheriff giving me my first official mission. cant do anyth and i tried other ways. still gets stuck sometimes
What do you mean by "cant do anyth and i tried other ways"? Give me more details so I can figure out if this is a bug or if you're doing something wrong.

borzgms

Dec 27, 2019
What do you mean by "cant do anyth and i tried other ways"? Give me more details so I can figure out if this is a bug or if you're doing something wrong.
first i went to sheriffs office w them. i got stuck in her giving me my first mission. then i tried to go on foot. got stuck on ''ill keep that in mind'' this time. what i mean by 'stuck' is i cant click anywhere and cant do anyth (i also downloaded on anonfiles first. then i tried mega same happened)

Last edited:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
first i went to sheriffs office w them. i got stuck in her giving me my first mission. then i tried to go on foot. got stuck on ''ill keep that in mind'' this time. what i mean by 'stuck' is i cant click anywhere and cant do anyth (i also downloaded on anonfiles first. then i tried mega same happened)
Did you get the badge earlier at the spaceport?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Can you do anything after turning in the snake or opening the farm case?
After I put the snake behind the grill and found the letter from my parents and told the sheriff after that, there is nothing more to do except increase relations with the characters, buy food, play booze in the salon (no sex scenes) and the fox. It's a pity there isn't a Walkthrough.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
before try this game I wonder one thing... I remember I tried the first release, at least on this site, and ended with no money so the question is the usual... how farm money and maybe how cheat it

borzgms

Dec 27, 2019
Very strange, we can not repeat any problems at this point. So he says "ill keep that in mind" and nothing else happens? The sheriff doesn't say the next line, no dialogue options appear, nothing?
yup. exactly or if i do some other ways same happens w sheriff saying she will give me my first mission

Minisony

Nov 3, 2017
You can get soft locked in the apartment hall and northeast street. If you keep skipping time there. At night the direction buttons disappear and you can get stuck.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes