3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yes, it's finally happening! The long-awaited is finally available for download!
It's still Alpha version, but all the content is in place and working like never before. This is a great chance to get familiar with the game if you couldn't before due to technical difficulties.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Why not, I think we can add the snake race to the list of candidates to vote.
I personally hope that female deer we can change her to female not futa. And hope updates gonna come little faster because so good game but they coming so slowly that I think only my gransons gonna be able to play full game.
JUst really wanted to see how mc kids gonna be look like with each furry female especially with this sexy female deer nurse and neighbour huge breasted female dog. Or bu the way somebody say in this game gonna be nun how she gonna look like?

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I personally hope that female deer we can change her to female not futa. And hope updates gonna come little faster because so good game but they coming so slowly that I think only my gransons gonna be able to play full game.
JUst really wanted to see how mc kids gonna be look like with each furry female especially with this sexy female deer nurse and neighbour huge breasted female dog.
We had huge problems due to the war, so the release of the global update was very delayed, but it was vital. Once we're done with the latest fixes, we'll move on with content updates much more frequently than before.
Or bu the way somebody say in this game gonna be nun how she gonna look like?
Nuns sprites and even future scenes are already on our Patreon.

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Haven't tried this one in a while due to early bugs but see that dev has been working on those. Is it a good time for another shot or wait until next update since recent log shows quest log is not available. Because even the early version was enjoyable even with the issues. Any thoughts?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
why is there no hints for quest so you dont get stuck anywhere and i cant even open galley and how do you win the never have i ever cos i just lost 450 cos of it

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Is there a walkthrough available? I'm stuck with the quest for the snake lady.
same here buddy
Yes, the full text walkthrough is available for Patrons.

why is there no hints for quest so you dont get stuck anywhere and i cant even open galley and how do you win the never have i ever cos i just lost 450 cos of it
The hint functionality and the gallery are currently under development and will return in the next updates.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I just finished Bas quest and I have to say, it's full of bugs. After you get the quest from her, you need to find more info about Mercury, and there's already a bug in there, you need to talk to mira and she will give you a description of his appearance. The thing is, you have to choose the talk options from top to bottom in order, then go ask the fox prostitute at the space port, if you select the middle one first, then the top one, when you ask her about him the MC will simply forget how he looks and you will have to go back to mira and ask her again. The fox points you towards Sheila, talking to her you have the option to flatter her or pressure, the flatter option open the possibility to have sex with her, just go back to mira and buy a wine from her for 100 credits. The other option skips this and you will be taken to Mercury room, examine everything, you will find his body, examine his body and the cavity search option will appear, doing that you will get the "Anal Beads". After this the sheriff you appear(if you either call her or try to leave), she will ask if you found anything, if you don't tell her you found the beads( just choose any other option and then "That's it") you will keep the beads and can give it to Bas(this will unlock the female scene), if you tell the Sheriff about the "beads"(Cavity search) you will unlock the futa scene. For some weird reason, if you have sex with Sheila the cavity search option does not appear when examining the body, which doesn't make any sense to me (again, I suspect this might be another bug). There are more bugs, like talking to Bas after getting the quest repeats her first dialogue, sometimes when you click on the apartament building entrance Sheila appears to speak with you even though you haven't even clicked on her door yet, Sheila sprite remains on screen during her scene.
I can say its still broken now you cant press the clue where it says it is inside me this game is so full of game braking bugs i have the feeling they have no testers or just does not care

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
what bugs are you guys still having? i played the new one and only had a couple of minor issues that didn't really affect gameplay

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so how do i keep 100 dollars or whatever theyre called when to talk to the other hooker i first have to talk to the one near the spaceport and the only way to get back is to spend the only other 100 credits i have getting back and ive exhausted every other thing i could possibly do and i havnt earned a cent more so im forced to force her to cut the shit and let me see the guy but then one of the clues doesnt work which leads to me not being able to get this supposed item i need to give the snake for the scene with her

de_slime

Jun 23, 2020
Looks like you guys fixed a lot of the bugs that were in the previous version, and you absolutely gutted all the old code which is good to see. Hopefully you'll be up to feature parity soon and can start adding more content again.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes