3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Can someone help me with Bas's quest?

I am trying to find this Mercury guy, I got some information from Mira, the saloon owner.. asked the fox prostitute outside of the motel outside of it and she told me that I should look for Sheila.. that her home is between the bank and Dr. Elliott's (god knows who this character is, haven't met him yet) clinic, opposite of the funeral house.. there's two places I can go that are opposite from the funeral house.. one is a fence, with a no-tresspassing sign.. and I can't do absolutely anything in there

The other one is some sort of "hotel", and I can interact with a door labeled 3B but nobody is in there.. How can I find this Sheila NPC? I'd like to be able to progress on this quest but I have no idea how to.

Do I need a special item to maybe get past the fence with the no tresspassing sign? I think I can see a body in the dumpster but then again, I can't even get inside..

Any help please?

EDIT: Nevermind, just as I posted this I found out how.. I needed to skip time to night in order to speak with her.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Is it even possible to get the item from the "mercury" NPC while also unlocking the scene with Sheila or can you only get Bas OR Sheila in this quest. I've tried everything but the proc to get the item only happens when I choose the pressure option and the option doesnt proc if you do the flatter option.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Awww man they remove the possible futa protag idea they had, welp hopefully in the future it comes back.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Also found two bugs which can break everything

1-if you fuck the fox at spaceport you get lock into a infinite loop
2-when doing the farm on fire when you bring three things of info to horse girl you get lock into the three talking points

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Is it even possible to get the item from the "mercury" NPC while also unlocking the scene with Sheila or can you only get Bas OR Sheila in this quest. I've tried everything but the proc to get the item only happens when I choose the pressure option and the option doesnt proc if you do the flatter option.
Only one scene at a time. In future updates, we will add alternative scenes for Sheila.

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
Raising your relationship with Ai'lu is tedious af if the only way is through the drinking game. There's not even a way to see your progress on your relationship so how do I even know when I'm able to get the scenes? Is there an easier way than sitting through this dialogue over and over?

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Raising your relationship with Ai'lu is tedious af if the only way is through the drinking game. There's not even a way to see your progress on your relationship so how do I even know when I'm able to get the scenes? Is there an easier way than sitting through this dialogue over and over?
This is not the only way. There are other ways to gain relationship with her, the easiest way is to bring her a steak from Diner. A new interface to keep track of relationships is currently in the final stages of development and will return in the next patch.
Is the gallery locked?, i can't access it
same thing
The same goes for the gallery. It is currently unavailable, but will be back very soon.

Blue_Flamingo

Mar 15, 2020
Also found two bugs which can break everything

1-if you fuck the fox at spaceport you get lock into a infinite loop
2-when doing the farm on fire when you bring three things of info to horse girl you get lock into the three talking points
the first one isnt a bug, you can walk back
just move the mouse to the bottom of the screen and then there is a bus in the morning or you can walk by clicking on the road

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
This is not the only way. There are other ways to gain relationship with her, the easiest way is to bring her a steak from Diner. A new interface to keep track of relationships is currently in the final stages of development and will return in the next patch.

The same goes for the gallery. It is currently unavailable, but will be back very soon.
Thanks for the info, if i can ask. How do i earn money in the game?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes