3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Fullgames

May 16, 2018
I just finished Bas quest and I have to say, it's full of bugs. After you get the quest from her, you need to find more info about Mercury, and there's already a bug in there, you need to talk to mira and she will give you a description of his appearance. The thing is, you have to choose the talk options from top to bottom in order, then go ask the fox prostitute at the space port, if you select the middle one first, then the top one, when you ask her about him the MC will simply forget how he looks and you will have to go back to mira and ask her again. The fox points you towards Sheila, talking to her you have the option to flatter her or pressure, the flatter option open the possibility to have sex with her, just go back to mira and buy a wine from her for 100 credits. The other option skips this and you will be taken to Mercury room, examine everything, you will find his body, examine his body and the cavity search option will appear, doing that you will get the "Anal Beads". After this the sheriff you appear(if you either call her or try to leave), she will ask if you found anything, if you don't tell her you found the beads( just choose any other option and then "That's it") you will keep the beads and can give it to Bas(this will unlock the female scene), if you tell the Sheriff about the "beads"(Cavity search) you will unlock the futa scene. For some weird reason, if you have sex with Sheila the cavity search option does not appear when examining the body, which doesn't make any sense to me (again, I suspect this might be another bug). There are more bugs, like talking to Bas after getting the quest repeats her first dialogue, sometimes when you click on the apartament building entrance Sheila appears to speak with you even though you haven't even clicked on her door yet, Sheila sprite remains on screen during her scene.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2019
I just finished Bas quest and I have to say, it's full of bugs. After you get the quest from her, you need to find more info about Mercury, and there's already a bug in there, you need to talk to mira and she will give you a description of his appearance. The thing is, you have to choose the talk options from top to bottom in order, then go ask the fox prostitute at the space port, if you select the middle one first, then the top one, when you ask her about him the MC will simply forget how he looks and you will have to go back to mira and ask her again. The fox points you towards Sheila, talking to her you have the option to flatter her or pressure, the flatter option open the possibility to have sex with her, just go back to mira and buy a wine from her for 100 credits. The other option skips this and you will be taken to Mercury room, examine everything, you will find his body, examine his body and the cavity search option will appear, doing that you will get the "Anal Beads". After this the sheriff you appear(if you either call her or try to leave), she will ask if you found anything, if you don't tell her you found the beads( just choose any other option and then "That's it") you will keep the beads and can give it to Bas(this will unlock the female scene), if you tell the Sheriff about the "beads"(Cavity search) you will unlock the futa scene. For some weird reason, if you have sex with Sheila the cavity search option does not appear when examining the body, which doesn't make any sense to me (again, I suspect this might be another bug). There are more bugs, like talking to Bas after getting the quest repeats her first dialogue, sometimes when you click on the apartament building entrance Sheila appears to speak with you even though you haven't even clicked on her door yet, Sheila sprite remais on screen during her scene.
Well that explains a lot, thanks for figuring all that out.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anytime i load my saves from the previous version they are unplayable. the characters and movement arrows disappear from view. any idea how to stop this?

klip

Dec 18, 2018
I literally cannot even get this game to start. I click start on the main menu and it just gets stuck on the next screen it says to select a character...and I can't do anything?? I click click click everywhere hit every key and nothing happens. Clicking the text does nothing clicking the human guy does nothing

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I literally cannot even get this game to start. I click start on the main menu and it just gets stuck on the next screen it says to select a character...and I can't do anything?? I click click click everywhere hit every key and nothing happens. Clicking the text does nothing clicking the human guy does nothing
You can't even enter a name in the textbox?

ZokkuHokki

Oct 2, 2020
I downloaded this game because of the reviews but... when I started a new game everything was normal untill I speak to one of the characters

the speech box appeared but no Character art appeared... i triggered the dragon escene and there was no way no exit the scene or to continue... so what did I do wrong? I even downloaded the game in the patreon page and the same happens pls help!

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I downloaded this game because of the reviews but... when I started a new game everything was normal untill I speak to one of the characters

the speech box appeared but no Character art appeared... i triggered the dragon escene and there was no way no exit the scene or to continue... so what did I do wrong? I even downloaded the game in the patreon page and the same happens pls help!
Something happened to the character sprites. Make sure your antivirus does not affect game files.

• Sad
Reactions: ZokkuHokki

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I like the game and its visuals but boy, is it riddled with bugs everywhere. In the last build I tried, I was able to play through the first day and then the second, but now, I can't even leave the airport to ride the taxi to the police station.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Surprisingly I don't have antivirus so... I dunno what to do :/
Wait for the next major update. We have already written many times that we will fix all existing bugs in update 0.3.0. Complain about bugs in versions 0.2.X absolutely pointless, we don't even have the tools to fix it (I lost them during the evacuation).

de_slime

Jun 23, 2020
Attached a patched assembly, makes the resolution selector in game slightly more functional.

Unlocks the framerate to match your monitor's refresh rate.

The higher framerate might break some things, but the game itself might just be broken so I really can't tell half of the time.

I'd try and fix some of the bugs but there's some pretty strange fundamental design decisions in the codebase that cause most of the issues. Only way to fix them would be with a million hacky patches (no), or a complete gut of the whole system (not when I'm stuck editing a precompiled DLL).

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Attached a patched assembly, makes the resolution selector in game slightly more functional.

Unlocks the framerate to match your monitor's refresh rate.

The higher framerate might break some things, but the game itself might just be broken so I really can't tell half of the time.

I'd try and fix some of the bugs but there's some pretty strange fundamental design decisions in the codebase that cause most of the issues. Only way to fix them would be with a million hacky patches (no), or a complete gut of the whole system (not when I'm stuck editing a precompiled DLL).
We are just working on a global patch to remove these "strange fundamental design decisions". Technically, it will be a completely new game.

Reactions: de_slime

de_slime

Jun 23, 2020
We are just working on a global patch to remove these "strange fundamental design decisions". Technically, it will be a completely new game.
Sure, just posted a patch for the current version that's available!

I wish you luck with the rewrite - that's always quite the process to go through but I think it'll definitely be worth it for your team.

If you're ever looking for some help feel free to reach out, I enjoyed what I was able to play of the game. I wouldn't have tried to make some fixes if I didn't!

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
it looks like progress is going steadily. i'll definitely donate when the update is ready on patreon. this game without bugs will be even better than it already is

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes