3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

jokuur

May 23, 2019
is now available for free. We make the release "as is", with all the old bugs and other shortcomings. Unfortunately, a more recent build remained in the war zone in Ukraine on my desktop, which I had to abandon during an emergency evacuation. Follow our Twitter, Patreon and Discord for more news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
better loose update than life
i will try game again when mary become bangable tho she is my waifu

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Select a canister, click Combine and click on the sprayer. If the items are not displayed, it may be some kind of bug.
How to receive any sex scene with Bas snake I investigate what she ask me and found out that guy with who she must meet was dead and then we go inside y room adn she hypnotise stole money and thats all no matter what I try to do no sex scenes with her

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
How to receive any sex scene with Bas snake I investigate what she ask me and found out that guy with who she must meet was dead and then we go inside y room adn she hypnotise stole money and thats all no matter what I try to do no sex scenes with her
You have to find not only a guy, but also some item. All the details of this quest are available in the walkthrough on Patreon.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Seems very promising so far, the artwork and animation is all quite well done, the writing is good and the setting is interesting enough. The variety of content is also quite nice, it's not every day you get futa on male stuff.

Could definitely use some work though, it's still quite buggy and navigation can be annoying because the size of the areas you click on to move around are really small.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
what item click on everything nothing gained
With so many bugs I dont surprise
No offense guys, but this is not a bug. You just didn't understand how to open the scenes.
Can't progress to most of the scenes in the gallery with the bugs currently.
What specific bugs are you talking about? Some scenes are difficult to open because they require special (sometimes mutually exclusive) conditions. It's not a bug, it's part of the game design.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
No offense guys, but this is not a bug. You just didn't understand how to open the scenes.

What specific bugs are you talking about? Some scenes are difficult to open because they require special (sometimes mutually exclusive) conditions. It's not a bug, it's part of the game design.
I understand that game is till in early development but can you please say in your gam ein future gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?Especially with hot busty dog female and as I know in game gnna be busty deer lady its gonna be possible to have it with her also? Hope to see in the end of game some cute lovely furry kids that we can create with such lovely hot furry girls

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I understand that game is till in early development but can you please say in your gam ein future gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?Especially with hot busty dog female and as I know in game gnna be busty deer lady its gonna be possible to have it with her also? Hope to see in the end of game some cute lovely furry kids that we can create with such lovely hot furry girls
Yes, pregnancy content is in the plans. But we do not yet know with which characters we will add it. Perhaps with everyone who is possible to romance, to make a special family ending. Again, these are long term plans and the decision will be based on our budget.
Also, spoiler: deer is not a lady.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes, pregnancy content is in the plans. But we do not yet know with which characters we will add it. Perhaps with everyone who is possible to romance, to make a special family ending. Again, these are long term plans and the decision will be based on our budget.
Also, spoiler: deer is not a lady.
No please dont make her futa or something like this she must be female please.Dont broke my heart :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

About bugs there is example when you try to talk with some characters about something and then game suddenly just froze or have such bugs
Also bug when you jsut download save all your quests just dissapeared
1647469159864.png

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
No please dont make her futa or something like this she must be female please.Dont broke my heart :cry:
I'm sorry, friend, but it's too late. Look closely at the sprites and you will see a bulge. But if a lot of people want to see this character as a woman, we will add a special sex change quest. After all, he's a plastic surgeon obsessed with body modification, so it'll be easy for him.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: matriks

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I'm sorry, friend, but it's too late. Look closely at the sprites and you will see a bulge. But if a lot of people want to see this character as a woman, we will add a special sex change quest. After all, he's a plastic surgeon obsessed with body modification, so it'll be easy for him.
Really hope on it also found one more bug when you help on the farm and have sex with this cute cow girl after this whn you try to speak with her brother game just show this and no dialogs and no option to go somewhere or something like this

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes