3.70 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 29, 2019
Hotfix for the bug while entering Belle's barn. Unpack this archive into the game folder and confirm the replacement. Or download the game again from the main link (at the moment only MEGA, the rest of the links will be updated a little later).
Downloaded the hotfix and it doesn't seem to have fixed any of the problems people have been documenting. Character portraits still aren't appearing. In fact, a new glitch seems to have appeared where the "fox whore vaginal sex" scene played immediately after the "Dragoness ride your cock" scene, and then teleported me to outside the spaceport before the transport scene was meant to be finished.

EDIT: the computer in the police station also seems broken still, and the barn is still not working for me.

Last edited:

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
It's my first time playing and I was wondering why was the game so empty, like nobody had portraits haha, I guess I'll try it again in a few years.

Reactions: Puzzlehead

Fat LeekR

Sep 15, 2019
FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE MISSING PORTRAITS!

Seems that in a bid to release their public build as quickly as possible, the devs forgot to include the portrait files in the archive. Simply dragging the data folder from into the game folder (don't overwrite anything!) restores the missing character portraits, even the MC's.

How did this even happen in the first place? 1638894109492.png

Reactions: DoisacChopper

RealJiggaMan

Jul 19, 2019
The game won't let me go into the barn, I click the barn, the game stops, then when I click again nothing happens.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE MISSING PORTRAITS!

Seems that in a bid to release their public build as quickly as possible, the devs forgot to include the portrait files in the archive. Simply dragging the data folder from the previous build into the game folder (don't overwrite anything!) restores the missing character portraits, even the MC's.

How did this even happen in the first place?
Oh shit, you're right. It somehow happened during a branch change on GitHub. My fault, I should have checked the build better before uploading. I will try to fix this as quickly as possible.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. THE GAME AGAIN TO FIX THE BUG WITH THE DISAPPEARED CHARACTER SPRITES.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tash0

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
On Belle's quest after talking to her I can't enter the barn, it just skips time in a way.. damn bug after bug. I gues I'll just wait for later versions.

Maxammm

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah, this barn bug is seriously halting my progression. I really need to know if I should back this on Patreon or not cause it does look interesting. Anyone willing to vouch for it?

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the update!
Still can't enter the barn sadly, even with the hotfix you linked previously.
Yeah, this barn bug is seriously halting my progression. I really need to know if I should back this on Patreon or not cause it does look interesting. Anyone willing to vouch for it?
The bug with the barn has been fixed, now for sure. Re-download the game from the main links or the separately.

Reactions: flightsim2

Horny?

Dec 23, 2020
Downloaded game today, tried it, loved it then found out that there must be characters, downloaded 1 patch then got stuck at the barn - second patch, now stuck at burned house (already got info about suspect, just sheriff locks me in dialogue)
By the way where are save files?

Edit:
And i somehow broke the game a dozen of times by savescamming to fulfill gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: DoisacChopper

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
The bug with the barn has been fixed, now for sure. Re-download the game from the main links or the separately.
So I've found another problem:
You have what I can best describe as a 'save leak', or perhaps an 'event flag' leak. Every time I make a save, the file gets bigger by around 25-50MB, and it's making everything lag.
I opened the save files on Notepad++ and I see that there are 500,000+ lines and counting of:
journal_complete(Weed_Control_Failed)
journal_complete(Weed_Control_Complete)
Over and over again. No idea what could cause that, but I thought I'd let you know.

Edit: I've tried removing all but one of the 'Complete' lines, but as soon as I save again it spits out another 175MB save file.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Okay Ill be short... Im not into furries, but this game made me change my mind !
Cant wait for this game to become even larger, I want to give it 5 stars.

P.S. I am now strangely turned on by mouse sex... xD
You either like cute characters or are into nerdy ones
ALL LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. DOWNLOAD THE GAME AGAIN TO FIX THE BUG WITH THE DISAPPEARED CHARACTER SPRITES.
1640164647753.png
It's down, i hope that the one on the first page is the updated one.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
So I've found another problem:
You have what I can best describe as a 'save leak', or perhaps an 'event flag' leak. Every time I make a save, the file gets bigger by around 25-50MB, and it's making everything lag.
I opened the save files on Notepad++ and I see that there are 500,000+ lines and counting of:
journal_complete(Weed_Control_Complete)
Over and over again. No idea what could cause that, but I thought I'd let you know.

Edit: I've tried removing all but one of the 'Complete' lines, but as soon as I save again it spits out another 175MB save file.
I wonder if that's also the reason of this
1640219027125.png
The sprites overlapping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the background not fitting the time of the day
It includes the good classics of dialogue repeating twice in a row, framerate tanking and "username"
1640220781922.png Oh, this is a new one

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I shouldn't be such an ass, specially towards a game with good art-style and an apparent honest attempt of making something, but i don't have the luxury to let a game try to fry my computer

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, this game is still a buggy mess of spaghetti code, but the art and writing are so stellar I'm trying to power through anyway now that there's a proper fix.

Does anyone know the necessary sequence for the Ai'Lu public BJ scene? I've tried just about everything I can think of

Of course I support the devs making money, but I do feel like a walkthrough being paywalled is a bit harsh.

Reactions: freshi85
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes