3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
We have just released patches for the latest and builds. You can find download links on the corresponding pages.

Also we want to remind you that we are planning to release the 0.2.4 update later this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Okay Ill be short... Im not into furries, but this game made me change my mind !
Cant wait for this game to become even larger, I want to give it 5 stars.

P.S. I am now strangely turned on by mouse sex... xD

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Dunno why but pictures during events are not showing up, like during the dinner harassment. Also pretty sure I remember seeing the character art when you talk to them.

Reactions: Dragnarok

whirlyturk

Jun 26, 2018
0.2.2 e seems to be bugged consistently across several of us. No NPC portraits when in conversation and I cannot leave the spaceport at all.

Got 0.2.3c , same issues

Last edited:

Insanium

May 29, 2017
Same character portrait not showing up during dialogue.

And not sure if it's a bug or intended, but having to hunt for the invisible navigation buttons is not really fun...

Reactions: malridoo
Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm experiencing bugs or really unintuitive design. Clicking on anything that causes a transition seems to cause really weird and unpredictable behavior, like the computer in the police station seems to make everything un-interactable and clicking on the barn door doesn't seem to do anything

I think whatever is handling stuff that layers over the screen is messed up; things that enter "sub-rooms" cause stuff to lock up on the main screen, as you'd expect, but the sub-room itself isn't showing. Would also explain the lack of character portraits in conversations.

Hope this gets fixed soon; really promising game with some really good art.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Very buggy. But I always liked space themed games so I will give this one like a 3/5. Needs lots of work. Some sex scene cause the game to flip the fuck out and play every scene in the game one after another. Weird bug, but hey.

whirlyturk

Jun 26, 2018
I FOUND A FIX!!! Instead of properly extracting the file, just click and drag the files from the compressed file. This fixed the portrait and overlay issues for me.

Reactions: Bob hortin

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
. Unpack this archive into the game folder and confirm the replacement. Or download the game again from the main link (at the moment only , the rest of the links will be updated a little later).

whirlyturk

Jun 26, 2018
The Shift button highlights navigation arrows and other active objects.
They had the same issues as me. The portraits and movement buttons were hidden behind everything for some reason. Issue can be avoided by clicking and dragging the game files out of the zip folder instead of unzipping it normally. Don't know why this has an impact on the game, but it does.

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
Dunno why but pictures during events are not showing up, like during the dinner harassment. Also pretty sure I remember seeing the character art when you talk to them.
im having same issue so im stuck at talking to farm girl :(

zate

Jan 21, 2021
[QUOTE = "jacksonae38, publicación: 6885757, miembro: 4138624"]
cualquiera que busque una grieta en la galería:
las instrucciones están en el archivo de texto "ReadMe.txt". (y)
[/CITA]
this work but not all just unlock but dont botton for fast or cum

Apr 11, 2021
So i downloaded the game and started a new save, but almost every aspect of the game is bugged. While i understand that it is free and that bugfixing is tedious work, how can i progress? The biggest bug is trying to enter the barn but instead it just reloads the scene

Reactions: Dragnarok
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes