3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

kylegaming10

Jul 1, 2017
The game is good but at the same time, really lagging. The first thing is the inventory, it always duplicated items. The second is sometime the game just stop and I can't interacting with anything. Also there are the scene where you interacting with the fox girl for the information on the farm. The dialog box disappear and nothing happen. The snowleopard girl's head bugging sometime disappear when play "never have I ever". The casually scene where you choice arrow to go up or down to the next scene is basically lagging, sometime duplicating and bugged out. The game sometime frozen and I have to close and re-open it. There also auto-pick when you play "never have I ever" with the snow leopard. And there are no delete item or drop item inside inventory. The relationship bar/status also disappear.

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
Game has a lot of good potential, good so far, keep going dev! Maybe consider taking time for a code cleanup update?

faplord420

Feb 21, 2021
The game looks great but its not working as it should. Like others said you get frozen plenty of times without being able to go back, so you get stuck and cant play anymore.
Visually the game looks good but its not working properly and thats why its not popular.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
The game looks great but its not working as it should. Like others said you get frozen plenty of times without being able to go back, so you get stuck and cant play anymore.
Visually the game looks good but its not working properly and thats why its not popular.
You will help us fix bugs if you tell us exactly where and under what circumstances your game gets stuck. We try to quickly fix bugs if we can repeat them or at least know where to look.

Reactions: Kingvlad

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds like the game is still quite bugged since the previous version which I tried to play, I guess I will further hold off then until more of them are fixed.

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
You will help us fix bugs if you tell us exactly where and under what circumstances your game gets stuck. We try to quickly fix bugs if we can repeat them or at least know where to look.
not having this issue yet, however are the dialogue choices spouse to be empty? i have to make saves during every conversation because i never know what im saying before i click the box. then its normally too late so i have to load save and pick a different option until i get the choice i prefer more

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Can you change the player character outfit I'm not a fan of blue red has always been my color
No, you cannot. We'll add some character customization sometime in the future, but blue will still remain the default color for officers' uniforms.
not having this issue yet, however are the dialogue choices spouse to be empty? i have to make saves during every conversation because i never know what im saying before i click the box. then its normally too late so i have to load save and pick a different option until i get the choice i prefer more
Most likely, saves do not work correctly during dialogues. Therefore, we recommend saving on locations.

Esxa

Mar 31, 2018
So far, I've had three bugs right at the beginning.
1st happens when using the skip dialogue option, then deselecting it during the dialogue. The game just freezes and won't let me continue.
2nd is during sex scenes, and I think I had this problem in the last release too. The animation just continues to loop and I can't end the scene to keep playing.
3rd is character portraits not appearing when talking to them. There's just a little white box that appears at the bottom of the screen.
The game has incredible potential, and what I can get to I love. The art is amazing, and the characters have depth to them and are very intersting. Really excited to see where this goes.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
So far, I've had three bugs right at the beginning.
1st happens when using the skip dialogue option, then deselecting it during the dialogue. The game just freezes and won't let me continue.
2nd is during sex scenes, and I think I had this problem in the last release too. The animation just continues to loop and I can't end the scene to keep playing.
3rd is character portraits not appearing when talking to them. There's just a little white box that appears at the bottom of the screen.
The game has incredible potential, and what I can get to I love. The art is amazing, and the characters have depth to them and are very intersting. Really excited to see where this goes.
The bugs you describe sound like your game files are corrupted or something like that. Make sure you have installed the game correctly, run it as administrator and start a new game.

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
No, you cannot. We'll add some character customization sometime in the future, but blue will still remain the default color for officers' uniforms.

Most likely, saves do not work correctly during dialogues. Therefore, we recommend saving on locations.
interesting. how dont saves work correctly? curious because even during conversation i dont see any issues. the diolouge box thing was happening sense loading the game. sense then only 1 single crash during a scene which worked fine after a restart. only 2 issues so far that i perceptively notice. thats on a almost 10 year old laptop running linux ubunto. not sure about the issues everyone else seems to be mentioning

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
interesting. how dont saves work correctly? curious because even during conversation i dont see any issues. the diolouge box thing was happening sense loading the game. sense then only 1 single crash during a scene which worked fine after a restart. only 2 issues so far that i perceptively notice. thats on a almost 10 year old laptop running linux ubunto. not sure about the issues everyone else seems to be mentioning
There are two types of Law of Love experience:
a)The game runs quite smoothly, occasionally there are errors in the script that are easy to repeat and fix
b)Game is broken AF. Sprites do not load, a new game does not start, saves do not work, and a bunch of other problems.
We have no idea why option b sometimes happens. None of these bugs have ever been repeated for all developers. This is why we are currently working on a major update that will move the game from our scratch build engine to a more professional one.

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
There are two types of Law of Love experience:
a)The game runs quite smoothly, occasionally there are errors in the script that are easy to repeat and fix
b)Game is broken AF. Sprites do not load, a new game does not start, saves do not work, and a bunch of other problems.
We have no idea why option b sometimes happens. None of these bugs have ever been repeated for all developers. This is why we are currently working on a major update that will move the game from our scratch build engine to a more professional one.
most interesting indeed. also strange that im using something which doesn't normally run windows based games without 3rd party software yet have less issues then those that seem run it on windows itself. not to mention how trash and old the laptop i use is. i wish yall luck! game looks great so far just wish there was a x-ray mode of some sort and possibly views where you could watch the wombs of the characters fill during scenes. that just me being picky tho lol

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes